How many children do you want? (If any)?

How many children do you want? Do you want a girl or boy?

Updates:
1mo I want 4 kids
Three boys and one girl

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I would love two kids (ideal number) but three would also be fine.
    In the case that we have two children, I would love to have one girl and one boy. In the case that we have three children, I would like to have two girls and one boy. I generally want girls more than boys but of course I'll be happy and grateful for anything I get ;-).

0|0
    0|0
  • None, unless only if somehow it was a intelligent mecha or automaton and look like that kid from the 6th sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I want one of those things?

http://img.memecdn.com/i-was-evil_c_950699.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Just one. Maybe two

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 kids

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 kids.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'd like one or two. I don't particularly mind what gender they are.

0|0
    0|0
    2 boys
    2 girls

0|1
    0|0
  • There was a time I wanted to have 4 children, two boys and two girls.
    But now, after learning some things, I decided that I want to have only 2, a boy and a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two, maybe three if I'm handling motherhood 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a boy/girl set of twins would be the best scenario. But 2 or 3 is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want 3

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any

0|1
    0|0
  • 2-3

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2 I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 boys and a girl sounds good. I'd like 6 kids. Don't mind too much about boy or girl, but I'd like more boys than girls really but if I didn't it's whatever.
    I've got a daughter, always thought I wanted a son first then a daughter but I love having an (will be) eldest daughter so much.
    And the only reason I wanted a son first is because growing up a always saw loads of girls were weaker like if somebody in school wanted to beat them up they'd just act like a pussy and also because I'm so far from girly myself and would be so bored playing girly games that some of my sisters played growing up like babies or barbies or dressing up or whatever but I don't mind anymore. I'll just do the fun stuff like football, mountain biking etc and let her aunties play dress up, tea parties and do little kiddy nail polish stuff haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally would not ever have kids at all. If i ever do just 1. Having kids isn't fun in my opinion. They really stress you out. U can disagree with me but its a fact. They are one of the biggest responsiblity u are gonna have to deal with. If you were to have kids i know being financially, mentally and emotionally stable is key plus ur gonna need a lot of time! Babies need attention full on. So if i ever have a child. I want to give it the best of the best not spoil the child but give my child the best family love it could ever have :)!

0|0
    0|0