Why do nonamericans look for any excuse to bash americans?

Seems like the case

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you don't seem to learn from your mistakes and hold onto your "rights" rather than what's better for the country as a whole.
    Gun reform, Obamacare, Iraq, fast food/obesity etc

Other countries have implemented policies and changes that while not perfect have bettered many many lives. It's sad to watch the same mistakes made over and over, and with this election the two people that have been chosen to represent the people are ridiculous. Those two were seriously the best on offer?
    I don't have anything against Americans but the culture and mindset is a joke

While there is some truth to that, it doesn't apply to everyone. There are people who will literally find any reason to say "stupid Americans". There could have been an isolated event which has nothing to do with the entire nation and we're all of a sudden "stupid". Not once have I went around saying "Stupid British" , "Stupid Russians" ... it's just stupid. That's what OP meant, many people just insult all of us for the smallest reasons.

Frankly its frustrating because it seems as if we are being ridiculed because we don't function like Europe does which is unfair, and we tend to have our mistakes rubbed in our faces yet it seems as if the rest of the world gets a free pass. Its rather frustrating. Like for instance years ago when we reduced aid to Africa and we where ridiculed for it never mind that we where at the time sending more aid then any other nation, its a bit unfair. Just something to consider. Thank you for being civil about it.

You laugh at American culture but it has spread all over the world and is, and actually has, taken over. That is being out of touch with reality.

Most Helpful Guy

• They watch to many movies they watch the horrible corrupt mainstream media that portrays America badly, they've never actually visited America. They want the world to see them so they make a fuss stir up some crap and act like the pseudo intellectual they are.

They can't seem to grasp the concept or idea that we want nothing to do fricken do with their politics or how they live, we like our rights we like our freedom and we accept the dangers that come with that freedom.

If we wanted to live like them adapt their polices and and have our rights taken away and live in a protective cage. We'd move to their nations, they don't seem to get that we don't want what they want for our country. Though apparently it's ok for them to decide changes and how we should live because it's totally their nation and they obviously live here right?

As far as I'm concerned they can shove their opinions and there "ideas" where the sun don't shine and leave em there, permanently.

What Girls Said 4

• Does it really matter? They don't live here. They don't get a say in what goes on here. Their opinions don't matter.

• Huge generalisation - most people actually don't, it's just a vocal minority who do.

They usually bash everybody else, too.

• Yeah and its funny because its usually the foreign guys who are the ones on gag for inappropriate reasons... hmm...

• Mainly on gag. But i block them if i have to.

Its not fair that a person or kitty would say they have no say. Let's be clear. Everyone should be able to voice an opinion, but why be rotten pool sewer mouth about it?

What Guys Said 17

• Why do Americans think non Americans only bash Americans?

• Because they think they are superior to us somehow, which isn't true, they are slaves and subjects, and because they are jealous of our freedom.

• I ain't American and I don't find excuse to bash all Americans. Not only Americans I don't like to bash all nationalites and generalize all of them, I visited USA before and stayed there like 1 year I can say American people were more welcoming and helpful than most of people in Europe. All countries have jerk people thats not cool to generalize all of em'.

• American media blankets the world. I get pissed too if I kept hearing British BS all the time. So I don't blame or hate people that lay into us Yanks. We as humans complain about everything in life because to the best of our knowledge we didn't ask to be born. We're just stuck dealing with everything we don't like for the few things we do like because some other idiot, long since dead, had an Idea that other people liked.

• I agree that it does seem that way sometimes.

• Well they look at whats on television and what dominates our culture. I can't blame them because tour culture (some parts) do suck but if they're outsiders looking in then of course they're going to think anything of us...

Hell Im still trying to figure out how we got and idiot and a thief at the helm of our country... but I don't know.

• I bash every culture even mine. I bash mine even more than others but i think because there in the US is happening so much which is stupid and didn't have to happen. I can start about the cops only but i know there is more. Trump vs Clinton; Stupid asshole vs Stupid vaginahole, should i go on.

• I'm Scottish we bash every one as a joke

• Because they can't do anything without thanking God for it.

• Why would anyone need an excuse to begin with?

• Jealousy if a real illness.

• Usually because they're a shitfaced drunk Australian. :D

• People tend to want to feel better than others... I call it the Jackass Complex.

• Jealousy

THAT is the biggest fallacy that Americans believe in. Nobody outside America is JEALOUS of them. Nobody gives a shit about our "values" or our FREEDOM. We live in a bubble and that's why we are made to believe that.

• Look who we gave the nominations to, for president. It's no wonder they can't stand us

• I don't. I am using facts if I want to bash Americans.

• Only the people that are jealous of us Americans.