What do you think of this quote?

"The world has lazily decided that self confidence and self belief are one in the same, and I'm here to tell you unequivocally, that they are dead wrong. Your confidence will ebb and flow, depending on performances and results. Your self belief on the other hand, will give you the necessary strength to go out every day, against the odds, and continue to strive for greatness."

• I love it and/or agree
    100% (3)25% (1)57% (4)Vote
  • I hate it or disagree.
    0% (0)25% (1)14% (1)Vote
  • Other (comment)
    0% (0)50% (2)29% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo -Tim Howard, 37.
goalie of U. S. men's national soccer team and Premier League goalie of the year.
An excerpt from his Note to his 24 year old self.
1mo The entire video and note to self message is here. Pretty good watch. www.google.com/.../?client=safari

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally believe that. I may have the undying belief that I can do anything but if my confidence in any given day is low, I may not move forward until I'm feeling a bit more confident in doing so.
    Good quote. 💟

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I have the belief that I can do something but I don't have the confidence to pursue the dream. But when I am confident to pursue my dream I easily achieve it. confidence. This is the difference between belief and self. You are right. We all believe that we are skilled. but we are not confident enough to put our skills to test.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

So then you agree that it basically starts with self belief?

• 1mo

Self belief is important. Then it takes along with all other qualities including skills , experience, team work and confidence.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Quoting the dictionary does nothing for me

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Yeah, me neither. Tool.
      This was Tim Howard, 37.
      goalie of U. S. men's national soccer team and Premier League goalie of the year.
      An excerpt from his Note to 24 year old self.