Do you look down on people who smoke?

what's the point when it's unhealthy? it should really be banned.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a disgusting habit. I don't allow anyone to smoke in my home or around me

• if i dont have to be near it i dont care. when im at my bfs house its irritating. his father smokes a lot and it reeeeks of the smell it gets in my hair ans clogs my pores.

• No but I do get concerned for they're health

• Not really. Everybody does something that others can look down on, including you and me, so what's the point? I look down on people who look down on others, and that's about it.

• 29d

yep, but not all bad stuff is damaging to health or society.

• 29d

In a way, most things are. And unless people are going to stop driving and polluting the air (thousands die from air pollution) or stop doing badly in school so they have better career prospects and don't end up on welfare because of lack of education, or loads of other things really. We all cost society somehow, but most of us still help society.

• 28d

not really. driving is just transport, it's not designed to harm.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I do. I hate smokers. Hate the smell. It just seems a lot people that I encounter in life that I think are pieces of shit are also smokers. I think what it is is that many smokers have this fucking terrible mentality that it is ok to smoke, then carelessly with no fucks given, fling their butt to the ground. These people simply couldn't care less about throwing their garbage around and making everything look like shit with their fucking cig butts all over the ground. Fucking hate that, fucking hate smokers!!!

• The thing I hate about smokers is that they are dominated by it. They are overpowered by a white stick, slaves, pathetic. And when life gets a little hard? They are running to the cigarette to calm them down. If they don't have it they get filled with rage, and other negative emotions.

Not to mention it smells like fucking shit, turns your fingers and teeth yellow, smells like fucking shit, costs too much damn money, smells like fucking shit, gives your ass cancer, smells like fucking shit, gives second hand smoke to children and people who don't wanna breath that shit, and it smells like fucking shit!

I wish smokers were like crack addicts, stay hidden, don't hang out with the rest of regular society with your disgusting "habit."

Don't even bother trying to argue with me, it's not gonna change my mind, whoever happens to read this.

• I'm not gonna put effort into being smug towards someone just because they smoke. I'm smug towards people in general because I'm a dick.

• Nope as I smoke myself. Even if I didn't smoke, I still wouldn't look down on others who do. It doesn't make them a bad person.

• Nope that would make my a hypocrite since I smoke as well I mean I smoke pipe tobacco and cigars not cigarettes and drugs but my stance remains the same.

Then you best be ready to ban everything else that is a risk to your health or unhealthy for you. And I don't think you'll like that to much.

• 29d

like billions on healthcare?

• 28d

That won't happen either give it up.

• 28d

it will. you're just too blind to see it.

• A little bit. I look down on addictions in general

• Carcinogens help relax people. Yeah it's super unhealthy for the lungs and gums but it's their body. I don't look down on others who smoke but they sure as shit aren't going to be doing that around me. I'll slap that crap out of their mouth and onto the floor if they try to smoke in my presence.

• 28d

they don't. it's something done to look cool.

• 28d

Only junior high kids smoke to look cool.