Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Who do you want to vote for?

• Hillary Clinton
  • Donald Trump

What Guys Said 20

• Hillary's niece openly said she's not voting for her and voting for Trump. Hillary's side kick Tim said the investigations make sense. Hillary's largest donor said he does not support her anymore. She might get impeached if she wins. And best of all - Trump will call a personal hound (private investigator) on her case. That's a win win

Who in the right mind would vote for Her. Maybe if you

1. Are clueless
    2. Have a Personal vendetta towards Trump
    3. Are an idiot

Number 1 and 2 seems to be the popular reasons

• 1|0
  • i'd vote for Clinton, i mean, i know she's corrupt, but in comparison to trump, who's seemed to be corrupt and then some, i'd prefer the lesser of two evils, i mean, i know i'm going to incur the wrath of some die-hard supporters of Trump here, but it seems that although on face value, Trump is ten times worse than Hilary, he makes up for it with his wildly populist remarks, managing to stir up loyal support like no-one's business, but he does it through extremism, through promoting a common enemy, and that's something Hilary can't do, because it simply isn't the platform of a democracy to try and do that, and being a democrat, she'd really struggle to do it. with Trump, we've seen hundreds of scandals, but like the Brexit vote in the UK, people have defended him no matter how crappy he's been, even when you show a blanket fact that everyone knows. it's extremely concerning for someone like me, and for a lot of Europeans, that depend on the US for trade, military support and a general good neighbor, it's worrying to us that Trump want's to pull out of NATO and increase military spending when the US has a substantial military force already.

i might be wrong, he might be a great president, but he might be awful, and for me, it's far more likely that he'll be awful than great, and Clinton seems like the safer and more stable option, we don't know what she'll do, so don't take anything either of the candidates say about each other to be true, look at what the media's saying, what the internet's saying, the facts on non-partisan websites are saying, that's the best way to get the judgement of the world on who's the better candidate for president.

• 27d

The thing is a lot of things that he said about her is being proven by wikileaks now.

• I pray that trump wins

• Trump.

• I once had a theology professor who asserted in no uncertain terms that there could be no such thing as 'the lesser of two evils.'
    At this moment I assume he is spinning in his grave.

• Not long now till we see

• Wow. First time I've seen a poll favor Trump that much on the internet. Interesting.

• I don't want to vote for either of them

• Fuck those two evils, I'm voting for Jill Stein of the Green Party.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill

• I am voting Trump, because Hillary is a criminal.

• Wonder Woman.

• 27d

so are you her boyfriend then

• 27d

I wish but I'll settle by being her fan.

• 27d

Hey Wonder Woman would make a great president guys. She has hope and compassion and cares about everyone.

• I voted Trump.

• Neither.

• Neither... I'm writing in and voting for Harambe✌

• Clinton may have her "problems" but, I can't live in a world that's run by that lunatic, Donald Trump

• I already voted for clinton.

Why? this isn't a fucking popularity contest. I don't give a fuck about trump or hillary as a person. i vote based on their policies and what they stand for.

Who the president is for the 4-8 years won't make a damn difference in your life compared to which way the supreme court leans or the state of the economy.

among countless other reasons not worth listing, turmp's brain dead plan to pay treasury bond holders less than the value of the bonds will send interest rates skyrocketing plunging the world into a recession. trade wars will also exasperate that. and using nuclear weapons will kill thousands of civilians creating MORE terrorists, not less.

• 27d

Of course it's not popularity contest, it's a contest to see which is worse, Clinton's actions for Trumps words.

• 27d

@llorando ignoring everything i said about trump's policies.

• 27d

Clinton's policies are no better, she supports the TPP, supports a no fly zone in syria, supports using military force to go after hackers, supports Dakota pipe line, supports interventionist wars, and her other policies that do sound good don't mean nothing as saying your going to do something and actually doing are two different things. She's saying what people wan't do hear and will do what her big dollar donors want her to do.

• I'll fuck both

What Girls Said 6

• Donald Trump! Donald Trump! Grab em by the pussy

• Trump

• When it comes down to it, I'd really rather just die.

• 27d

hope not more to life always

• Do you want to sot out these four years in boredom but safety or do you want a real life purge and WWIII

• 27d

I want safety that is why I am voting for Trump.

• 27d

@Thisperson98 not really. You're just another guy placing double standards on hillary and copying what others say instead of forming your own opinion. Goodbye, oompa loompa voter.

• I'm against the rich people having everything which is why I'm voting for the candidate who doesn't serve the rich----Trump.

• none