How many of you here are beautiful and know your beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats the point of saying that you think you're pretty when everyone else will just tell you that because of that, you're arrogant, pretentious and spoilt lol

So your saying you wouldn't say it because people may think your arrogant

No, I'm just trying to point out the issue we have here on 9GaG

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I feel like I am beautiful and my beauty is unique. Not like the average beauty you see just walking down the street. But again, not everyone may feel that way about me tho.

• I'm told that I am beautiful, but I don't really believe it lol. That's not false modesty... I actually have a difficult time seeing it. I've been trying to act and feel more confident, though. Cause to me, real beauty is being proud of who you are, and showing it.

• Im mosy def not beautiful... arg!

• "I'm ugly and I'm proud!" - Spongebob 😁

• I know I am not ugly. Does that count for anything?

Yea at least you know your worth if that makes sense lol

• I think I'm beautiful, Bae thinks I'm beautiful, therefore, I'm beautiful and I know it 😊.

• Honesty is the best policy
    I think I'm beautiful after all these years of effort to fuck my insecurities off

• I used to be very insecure about having a gap because, of course, in school there's always those people who try to bring you down to their level. I've always been told I was beautiful but when I got compliments about my smile, it built my self esteem and I learned to love myself just the way I am!

• many people are aware and do the fake modesty thing

I mean I'm aware of my appearance lol but sometimes I question were i am on the beauty spectrum

• I'm aight

• God damn gorgeous

• over 9000

• I don't think it makes any difference what you look like. We live get old and die. Boom.

• me? IM TIGHT AFF!

What Guys Said 8