How many of you here are beautiful and know your beautiful?

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats the point of saying that you think you're pretty when everyone else will just tell you that because of that, you're arrogant, pretentious and spoilt lol

2|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

So your saying you wouldn't say it because people may think your arrogant

• 1mo

No, I'm just trying to point out the issue we have here on 9GaG

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I feel like I am beautiful and my beauty is unique. Not like the average beauty you see just walking down the street. But again, not everyone may feel that way about me tho.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm told that I am beautiful, but I don't really believe it lol. That's not false modesty... I actually have a difficult time seeing it. I've been trying to act and feel more confident, though. Cause to me, real beauty is being proud of who you are, and showing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im mosy def not beautiful... arg!

0|1
    0|0
  • "I'm ugly and I'm proud!" - Spongebob 😁

2|1
    0|0
  • I know I am not ugly. Does that count for anything?

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Yea at least you know your worth if that makes sense lol

• I think I'm beautiful, Bae thinks I'm beautiful, therefore, I'm beautiful and I know it 😊.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty is the best policy
    I think I'm beautiful after all these years of effort to fuck my insecurities off

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be very insecure about having a gap because, of course, in school there's always those people who try to bring you down to their level. I've always been told I was beautiful but when I got compliments about my smile, it built my self esteem and I learned to love myself just the way I am!

0|0
    0|0
  • many people are aware and do the fake modesty thing

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I mean I'm aware of my appearance lol but sometimes I question were i am on the beauty spectrum

• I'm aight

0|0
    0|0
  • God damn gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • over 9000

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it makes any difference what you look like. We live get old and die. Boom.

0|0
    0|0
  • me? IM TIGHT AFF!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8