What does "I wanna vape your juices" mean?

I saw my crush write this to another guy. Could my crush really be gay or could it be innocent. I'm not sure if it's gay talk. It sounds gay but maybe there could be a genuine meaning to this too. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• that sounds gay to me as well but he could be Bi which would mean he might want a side guy while being with you. but he should be open about it with you if thats what he is trying to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just weird people with their vaping obsession. The flavors are the juices.. dont think it was gay.

What Guys Said 14

• God, that's gross. Yeah he's likely trapped in that homosexual lifestyle. I hope it's not the case. If he is, don't try to save him you will fail. Unfortunately, kind, caring, sensitive men already have boyfriends. Those who don't are few.

• Could just be he wants to try a flavor his buddy has. It's a bit hard to tell.

• Ummm... he wants to use his vape juices? Like, the flavoured liquid for electronic cigarettes?

• Well when you use a vape pen you need to use certain juices. So he could of been referring to that.
    But the way he worded it sounds like "i want to vape your cum" lmao

• You're crushing on someone who vapes?

You have much bigger issues than him vaping his friend's juices

• I'm laughing so fuckingn hard right now 😂...
    Your boyfriend is either gay/bi or he wants to actually vape. That sucks if he's in the closest! If he's a vaper then he's actually a faggot

• Not even kidding, that's just locker room talk. Guys call each other cock sucking faggots and we talk about that fine piece of ass walking by in the leggings, it's the way we bond, and I'm sure girls bond in some weird ways too. That line is hilarious though, I'd be friends with whoever came up with that.

• Well... vape means inhale... and I don't really need to say what "Juices" means. So he's either gay or he was kidding

• He's probably kidding. How does he act around guys?

He doesn't actually act gay with other guys. He just makes the odd gay comment on the internet. Maybe he is kidding.

• Sounds weird and gay, even if you say no homo it's not going to help

• LOL LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    FAGGOT

• smoke his cum. you're crush is gay.

• Sounds gay to me if it's from another guy

• He wants to smoke his cigar.

What Girls Said 0