Ideas for a neck tattoo?

I know my placement and have a couple ideas but not entirely sure. lookin for ideas and go!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to the unemployment line.

Just saying.

Plus, I agree with @AudiMagic with his comment about meaning. You should know what you want before you know where you put it.

What Guys Said 4

• Something that looks like a hickey?

• Eh... as someone that has several tats on my neck, I would advise you not to. This is one of those things that women really shouldn't do.

• If the tattoo doesn't have a meaning, why put it on your skin. Don't be a follower be a leader

I love tats with meaning and I have a few that do but I also think that not every tattoo has to have meaning behind it

But even though you going to put a random tattoo on your skin, you must know what you want or like

• Just don't get a pot leaf because it will be very hard to tell you kids say no to drugs with a pot leaf tattoo other than that it's your body get whatever you want

What Girls Said 2

• Kinda need to know the placement..

on the side of my neck.

• I would that unless you have something that you've just been dying to use, avoid getting the tattoo in firstplace. If you have to solicit ideas, it seems like you're getting a tattoo just for sake of getting one.