Girls, how would you feel if you kept getting kidnapped all the time? And guys, how would you feel if you always had to be the one to rescue her?

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I'd be so pissed off LOL. Like wtf is wrong with me that this KEEPS happening. Plus with my martial arts background, that would make me even more mad that I couldn't do anything. Yea I'd just be so annoyed lol

• @PiuBravoRagazzo wants to steal me , if it's him then I might be ok with it, otherwise I would just move in a highly guarded residence lol and live with my strong 6'2" brother 💪🏼

• Hahaha What?
    That's hilarious... and disturbing. If that happened - in some alternate universe - I'd probably just go with the motions - if nothing bad happened to me besides being relocated a lot...

• I would be confused. I would try to avoid getting kidnapped

• FML -commits suicide-

• Wow, I think I'd wear a mask or get a guard dragon. Or take martial arts classes.

• I'm not no punk ass. After the first kidnapping, I either better be dead or my napper be dead.

• Lol poor Mario

• No one would want to kidnap me. But if they did I'm burning everything to the ground! I will leave no survivors. 😈

• No one wants to kidnap me.

• I think I can take care of myself lol

• I'd always be like "getting kidnapped again? Must be Tuesday smh"

• I'd be angry af.

• Df? I would not get kidnapped! if someone tries they're getting killed.

• Angry... I'd eventually feel like a burden

What Guys Said 11

• Depends if I'm Mario or Luigi. Mario is Player 1, and gets Princess Peach. Luigi is Player 2, and doesn't get crap. xD I always had to play as Luigi and so I came to like him a lot, but he is an unsung hero. And you can only be unsung for so long before you snap, lol. Just watch and see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozNPe40NXG8

• I read the question and had visions of dark cellars with chains - I was quite relieved to read question details (LoL)

• i'll kill the kidnapper, and break his bones and shove it in his ass, so she can't be kidnapped again.

• When your old friends from high school who have wives now ask you what have you been doing, the answer is sitting around playing Nintendo right?

• I would hook up a better security system and hire bodyguards.

• lmao.

• I was Mario for Halloween! lol :p
    A bunch of guys at the party I went too tried to steal my Princess peach, But i let them know she was mine

• id let her go. f dat, she knows the way home

• LMAO! What can I say? That's a perfect troll Luigi had came up with to fuck with his bro Mario. And Mario is still trying to rescue her over and over again LOL

• I would save here once after that she's is on her own