Is it is it bad that I?

Is it bad that I have had most my life planed out sence I was 10 even how I would do it?

What Guys Said 11

• No, that's not bad.

• that's the easy part.

• 25d

the question is: will you be strong enough to hold on to your plans.

• 25d

Many girls start like this-yet due to getting involved with the wrong kinda people-they lose sight

• 25d

Um I kinda can't I don't even have friends dude

• Let's see if you can act on that also if you're so proud why would you go anonymous?

• No? Why would it be bad? you have a plan now you get you watch it unfold! thats actually really cool dude😀

• It depends on who's doing the planning. Is it your parents, or just you?

Life rarely goes as planned. You have an entire lifetime of having to make decisions. If you are disciplined and focused enough, you could go according to a plan, but there are always variations along the way.

• How old are you exaclty hon?

• 27d

16 I turn 17 in March why?

• 27d

I pretty much do my life consists of school and will till I'm out of college

• 27d

Oh don't you worry. You've done well this far you'll be fine. Just watch your discipline and have some fun here or there. No play is bad. Stay away from the drugs and booze too. Goodluck

• Not necessarily bad. At least you know what you want

• Not at all. Some folks are planners, others are not. If you asked me when I was 10 what I wanted to do, I'd say a monster truck driver. I still aim to do that at some point. The main thing to keep in mind is that sometimes plans have to change.

• Nope. That's normal. But don't be surprised when some things don't go to plan. A lot of it is luck.

• i already have most of my life planned, like you
    but... not everything goes as planned

• Well, just think about it... you get more life in prison (or the death sentence) for planning a murder, right?

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't heard of a 10 year old wanting to figure out what they want to do in their life let alone some adults. So that alone is different, but having goals in general is pretty normal and common. You want to achieve what you set out and have ways to go about it. Just leave room for failure and lessons to be learnt, as plans change (sometimes)

• I'm very future oriented so I was thinking about my future ever since I was young. If my dream doesn't transcend into reality, I mentally snap.

• Not at all, as long as you understand the need to be flexible as plans don't always go as you wanted. But then you just adjust and carry on😊

• Who gives a fuck just do what u believe in. Accept feedback and adjust as needed and do your thing. Don't over analyze.

• A little unusual, but bad? I don't know about that. I'm a little curious to know how you would react if something in your plan didn't work though.

• 27d

Trust me trying to drive a fucking pick up is not going the way I want it's fucking with my head man