Is it is it bad that I?

Is it bad that I have had most my life planed out sence I was 10 even how I would do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• that's the easy part.

the question is: will you be strong enough to hold on to your plans.

Um I kinda can't I don't even have friends dude

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of a 10 year old wanting to figure out what they want to do in their life let alone some adults. So that alone is different, but having goals in general is pretty normal and common. You want to achieve what you set out and have ways to go about it. Just leave room for failure and lessons to be learnt, as plans change (sometimes)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• No, that's not bad.

• It depends on who's doing the planning. Is it your parents, or just you?

Life rarely goes as planned. You have an entire lifetime of having to make decisions. If you are disciplined and focused enough, you could go according to a plan, but there are always variations along the way.

• Let's see if you can act on that also if you're so proud why would you go anonymous?

• No? Why would it be bad? you have a plan now you get you watch it unfold! thats actually really cool dude😀

• How old are you exaclty hon?

16 I turn 17 in March why?

I pretty much do my life consists of school and will till I'm out of college

Oh don't you worry. You've done well this far you'll be fine. Just watch your discipline and have some fun here or there. No play is bad. Stay away from the drugs and booze too. Goodluck

• Nope. That's normal. But don't be surprised when some things don't go to plan. A lot of it is luck.

• Not necessarily bad. At least you know what you want

• Not at all. Some folks are planners, others are not. If you asked me when I was 10 what I wanted to do, I'd say a monster truck driver. I still aim to do that at some point. The main thing to keep in mind is that sometimes plans have to change.

• i already have most of my life planned, like you
    but... not everything goes as planned

• Well, just think about it... you get more life in prison (or the death sentence) for planning a murder, right?

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all, as long as you understand the need to be flexible as plans don't always go as you wanted. But then you just adjust and carry on😊

• I'm very future oriented so I was thinking about my future ever since I was young. If my dream doesn't transcend into reality, I mentally snap.

• Who gives a fuck just do what u believe in. Accept feedback and adjust as needed and do your thing. Don't over analyze.

• A little unusual, but bad? I don't know about that. I'm a little curious to know how you would react if something in your plan didn't work though.

Trust me trying to drive a fucking pick up is not going the way I want it's fucking with my head man