Insecure about being "short" around men?

When I'm near men I feel like a total shorty haha😋

I am 5'5. I don't have a boyfriend but I feel like when I'm talking to guys I don't like being shorter. -Haha bear with me 😏.- I feel like I want to be "equal" and that in some way I feel like the man is better than me because he's taller and more superior... stupid right?😔

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also 5'5"... we're actually a pretty average height for women ( or so im told lol)
    My boyfriend is 6ft... I stand on the stairs to be the same height as him 😂.
    I'm short but feisty. Embrace the height gap.

What Guys Said 10

• Ya its pretty stupid, if you prefer smaller guys cause it makes you less self consicous about yourself then be my guest, but dont expect men to come in hordes, just wait for the right person, or maybe you'll meet someone who makes your heart beat like crazy even thought he's 6 ft of 5'10, and onwards and so on

• Considering 98% of guys are taller than 5'5, you're going to have a rough time

• You are average height, troll harder.

• That's not short for a female. Just saying...

• If u would be taller than ur boyfriend... he will feel insecure more.. and 5'5" is good actually...

• Im confused
    do you like that they're taller than you.
    or..

• What an inferiority complex you have.

• I'm superior to all humans.

• I am 5'6" but can handle and fuck two 5'8" or taller girls very well simultaneously. 😎

• 5'5" isn't even short. It's average.

What Girls Said 2

• 5'5" is average for a woman, and statistically most men will be taller. Height doesn't make anyone superior but strength of character and how you hold yourself make a difference

• Oh shut up, you're taller than me