Which is most enjoyable and fulfilling: spirituality or sexuality?

• spirituality by far
  • spirituality
  • they're equal
  • sexuality
  • sexuality by far
  • neither
22d Update

What Guys Said 28

• spirituality. I've had sex more then 3000 times in one year and it has not topped one hour of meditation.

• Hmm. I guess that depends on your spirituality. My knee jerk reaction was to say sexuality. But if the full expression of your spirituality is doing good works for others, then spirituality really might be more fulfilling/enjoyable. A true sense of accomplishment on top of sense of pride on top of a sense of gratitude for being able to truly help someone in need. Or do something that really matters. That's more fulfilling overall, when you do something that makes a difference in the lives of others.

Sex would just be more enjoyable in the absolute sense of a moment, but not as fulfilling long term. Saving the life of someone one time 10 years ago is more fulfilling than having good sex one time 10 years ago lol

• For me right now spirituality. I just got freindzoned by a girl that I asked out on a date and honestly I thought I had a green light but even during the best of times. I still enjoyed spending time praying, reading, and learning about Jesus more.

• 27d

Before every one says I'm crazy let me put it this way. When I was with the girl. I know that our great time is limited by many factors. What I learn and store up with God is with me forever.

• When your spirituality and sexuality are compatible, and not adversarial.

• Spirituality in long-term.
    Sexuality in short-term.
    So, I guess it's spirituality.

• i saying spirituality because my religion is very different from most people!!

• what is spirituality and how do I measure how fulfilling I feel based off it?

With sex I can measure it by how fun it is, and how much closer I feel like it brings me and my SO but I'm befuddles by this "spirituality" thing.

• They are intermingled

• Since I'm not superstitious at all, sexuality it is.

• Omg good question.

I think loving yourself is the thing that makes you most happy and since love is spiritual then I choose spiritually.

But when you find someone who loves you too and no less than you love yourself is when you blast off. 💦🍆

• Spirituality is more enjoyable i like to see the work that God can do

• this both are different things and whoever understand either sex or spirituality that person enjoy it... hard to compare this things with each other

• Sexuality!

• Sexuality 😈

• I think they are equal...

• Spirituality seems great for those that can't handle reality, but it does little for me.

• Spirituality is what answers the questions: is there any meaning in life? Does God exists? Is this real? So yes spirituality is more fulfilling.

• Spirituality

• spirituality

• spirituality. sex has become the equivalent to candy.

• We are more than our vessels.

• Sexuality 💯

• after being with many women and taking their shit for years. I CAN SAY I TAKE SPIRITUALITY ANYDAY

• Sexuality obviously.

• sex without a doubt.

What is spirituality but self delusion?

• Obviosly sexualityis more filling!
    pause
    no one laughs
    I will show my self out.

• I'd say neither, though spirituality may be fullfilling if you are able to lie to yourself

• What is spirituality? Spirits don't exist.

What Girls Said 11

• Spirituality, no doubt.

• I've been down two roads. One before I believed in Jesus, I dated a lot and it left me with broken heart and no direction. The other is the joy of knowing Jesus is real and saves us from our wrongdoings and sin, and having Him lead my life in joy with or without a romantic relationship in my life. In marriage one can have intimacy and spirituality. As for me I will always choose Jesus.

• For me, sexuality but I'm not very spiritual.

• It's best when you can combine the two. Ever had a sexual experence that was so amazing it was spiritual?

• Almost all of the Qs I read from you sound like dude's questions.

• Spirituality by far. The spirit is mightier than the flesh.

• fuck spirituality none sense I want good sex XD
    good sex and sports would make the happiest person lmfao
    now pity I am only doing one

• Sexuality for me, im not spiritual at all. Im more scientific and logically minded than feeling based.

• Both of them

• Combo of the two

• equal