Is this to blunt?

So iv made it a habit when i meet a woman to tell them just how i feel right out the door.. like if i like her ill be honest and just tell her i have zero interest in being her friend but im interested in "more" and well normally it works out well for me.. But does this make me an asshole?

Most Helpful Girl

• It may not be the normal approach, but straightforward could be a nice change. As long as you can accept rejection well I totally support your honesty.

haha shockingly enough i dont get rejected very often but ya it does happen and honestly im cool with it... =P

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not the best idea to do it like, right away, butttt, there's no shame in telling a person how you feel

haha i mostly do it so i dont waste my time or theirs =P

What Girls Said 1

• I think if it works for you than great!! But some girls might not like it too much because they don't know you too well yet

What Guys Said 2

• Well that depends on what you want..

well i dont do the relationship thing anymore so mostly i chase dat ass mang

Ok I'm with you on that.. I've been enjoying the single life recently but not chasing any ass yet.

Well i kinda lucked out the place i live im seen as very attractive so sometimes the ass chases me lol

• Question; What age range of women do you go for?

18 to 40 lol

So it's basically with them for easy pussy is that it?

haha not really.. but i do admit they do buy me a lot of shit and i like that =P