Is this to blunt?

So iv made it a habit when i meet a woman to tell them just how i feel right out the door.. like if i like her ill be honest and just tell her i have zero interest in being her friend but im interested in "more" and well normally it works out well for me.. But does this make me an asshole?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It may not be the normal approach, but straightforward could be a nice change. As long as you can accept rejection well I totally support your honesty.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

haha shockingly enough i dont get rejected very often but ya it does happen and honestly im cool with it... =P

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not the best idea to do it like, right away, butttt, there's no shame in telling a person how you feel

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

haha i mostly do it so i dont waste my time or theirs =P

What Girls Said 1

• I think if it works for you than great!! But some girls might not like it too much because they don't know you too well yet

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well that depends on what you want..

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

well i dont do the relationship thing anymore so mostly i chase dat ass mang

• Show All
    • 1mo

Ok I'm with you on that.. I've been enjoying the single life recently but not chasing any ass yet.

• 1mo

Well i kinda lucked out the place i live im seen as very attractive so sometimes the ass chases me lol

• Question; What age range of women do you go for?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

18 to 40 lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

So it's basically with them for easy pussy is that it?

• 1mo

haha not really.. but i do admit they do buy me a lot of shit and i like that =P