Do you think white people or black people are better and why?

No bullshit please, just say what you truly think, go anonymous if you wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Black. I'm half white, half black and every single other person I know who's half black half white, they agree the white side of the family is dodgy and there is always always always some racists amongst them some who even disown their own relative for having mixed kids.
    Plus, black food is better, no matter what black country and white country you compare, the black food is always nicer.

Mostly superficial reasons, apart from the racism really. If I'm truly honest and giving a serious answer though, I'd say both are equally fucked up and equally good. You've got trailer trash and ghetto trash on both sides, you've got awesome people, hero's, and people with good morals on both sides. Really just depends who you know. If you're a bum, you'll only know white trash, or hood rats, if you're a better person you'll know better people and be around better people day to day.

I agree with you, thank you for responding in a detailed way :)

I say not on the food. Asians have better food.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I just think that we both need to UNDERSTAND each other first. And that is my only answer

I don't understand what you mean

Am i hurting your ego? pussy.

I win ;)

• I don't think one is better than the other.

• I wouldn't say one type of people are better than another, nor would I say that they are currently treated equally in society. I would hope that people are considered for their individual merits or potential, and not prejudiced against, but we may be a ways away from that as the older generation continually passes on stereotypes to define and group people, whether it be skin color, gender identity, sexual orientation, etc.

Please just chose a colour.

The point I was trying to make is that choosing a color sets a poor precedent and is the wrong way to approach interactions with people who may differ when compared with one's own experience.

I get that. But i made this question to just see what people think if they HAD to choose.

• What 😂 There is no "better". People are just people, the only ones that are worth less are those that purposely commit horrible crimes.

• Mix 🙌

No just pick one. Mixed people are just weird.

Dude.. almost everyone is mixed. There aren't really white people out there that are just white, maybe they have European roots. The same with black people, they might have Italien roots. It depends on where the parents come from. We're basically all mixed.

• I think we are all equal and no one is better than the other :)

What Guys Said 4

• If you go by accomplishments (Inventions, discoveries, Olympic medals, good fictional writers, good music especially if you are into heavy metal, better military related technology innovations, more compassionate than others many times, not all the times, etc) then I would say White people have accomplished more than anyone else.
    Of course I will get much hate like anyone that says positive stuff in favor of Whites.
    Black people have made some good music though. (I'm not talking about rap because I don't like that) I mean like The Gap Band, Michael Jackson, Rihanna (not her latest stuff though), Janet Jackson, Dazz Band, etc. And I liked watching Eddie Murphy because he can be funny without being racist in his stand up comedy.
    Of course there are other races with some things I liked too, but the question wasn't about them.

• Serbs.

• We are all equal no matter what race we are and i love people of all races

• Neither. I've met trash and good people from both races...