Do you ever dwell on past occurrences? Would you like to erase certain memories from your mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, all the time. But I think I'd rather do things differently than just forget about them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i have it's hard to let go of dark moments in our life.
    Growing up as a teen was hard, lack of money, lack of love
    from parents.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I wish I could, I need to erase everyone's actions that I felt hurt me, because I learn from it and grow from it I can love them back but if it was totally erased then I wouldn't have such a hard time (it's because I have feelings)

• Oh yeah, there are so many memories that i wish i could just era. I also have many that i look back on and just wish things wouldve worked out so much better or whatever. kinda sucks tbh

• Yeah I would. But then again I wouldn't because it made me into the person I am today.

• sometimes i do, but there's no point in thinking about it really. because they just can't be erased.

• Yes, like memories of my ex and forgetting hearing negative comments that were once made about me.

• I don't wish that to have any memories erased but I do wish that some things weren't said, didn't happen, or were better thought out at the time.

What Guys Said 3

• I study History, so... yes. I don't ignore my own History and I like my memories, even the bad ones, I wouldn't like them to be erased because they remind of how I thought, how I changed and why. They're the answers for what I am today.

• I think everyone got something. I got two big things I want to erase. My life would probably get better if I never knew those two things happened.

• all of 2016 is a female shit show... with the same girl.. so id like to forget it all.