How has 2016 been for you?

Did you achieve stuff you wanted to? Have you changed as a person since the beginning of 2016 till now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too soon to say. By now I don't think it was better than last year, today I'm remembering something that happened exactly one year ago and I had nothing like that this year :(

However, everything can change till December 31st, so I still say that it's too soon to judge my year.

Very true, things can change incredibly fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question, still a lot of work, but have achieved a couple of serious goal in both professional and private life. Unfortunately my relationship with a loved one couldnt sustained what has happened in my private life, but this is another chapter. Have gained a dream job and have decided to become a single mum - big step forward and a lot of responaibilities. In the tqo months that left, I am. concentrating on building up financial wealth and time management to become more efficient with both. Turbulent, dramatic, but a very productive year on overall.

Thank you! I'm happy for you, because you've achieved some of your goals. I'm sorry about some of the unhappy events you went through. 2017 will be a better year for all of us hopefully.

• 2d

Thanks for MHO! One more thing has happened this far my small business have been regognised as a successful one - attended a meeting where my story was documented and pictures were taken. Definetly a successful year for carer and professional growth. Makes me believe in dreaming big and workibg hard to get what you wish for :) 2017 will be a better year for all of us! Good luck to all

What Guys Said 27

• Pretty EH. But my heart is still beating, my possessions are still mine, and I'm blessed with great friends even if I hardly get to see them and a great family so I'm doing alright I guess :)

• I've been lonely because I've been outta love all year and haven't dated anyone at all. At least I got a job and pride myself in earning at least two-thirds of my monthly income instead of completely living off Supplemental Security Income.

Yeah! You earn yourself good money, that's something you should definitely be proud of. 2017 will be a better year hopefully.

Yes I hope so. I definitely earn myself good money. Some people on here get impatient and tell each other I'm not responding. Excuse me! If I don't respond for more than five hours it means I'M AT WORK! I have to take an hour-and-a-half bus ride each way to work. Saturdays I'm usually not online AT ALL because I get up at 8AM, eat breakfast, split at 8:30, work 10AM-7PM, then arrive home between 8:40 & 9PM.

Woah! Very, very busy schedule! Hard work pays off. Good luck!

• A bit shite, but it could have been worse!

• 2016 for me, was the greatest year I've had so far. I have grown and developed the most and improved myself by an enormous margin.
    Although there had been many great successes and achievements. 2016 is a preparation era and a trial and error period, preparing me for what I'm going to do in 2017.
    The magnitude of what I will achieve this following year would probably be i comprehensive for me at the moment.

In a nutshell, it's been a great year of maturing, developing and winning.

• Great. Found a quarter on the sidewalk right outside my house. Thank you god.

• I feel like I've spent the entire year on the road. 😕 But at least I got to spend a lot of time with my daughter and granddaughter. ☺

• I hate this yearTbh

• Eh, doing ok.

• 2016 has been good
    The main thing I wanted to achieve was to graduate high school and get the fuck out of there, and I did that.
    And I feel like I did change as a person, in a good way

Lol! When I graduated I felt the same way, I was like see yaaa 🏃🏾‍♀️! Congratulations though!

• Really crappy

• Its been alright. I got three academic papers published and I met this hotty.

sounds like 2016 has been a good year for you! thats very good!

Better than 2015, I guess

• Same as any other year. Nope. I have never nor do I feel I will ever get a girlfriend. A little change I guess.

Don't say that. You can and will. You just have to believe in yourself.

• It's going well

• Its been pretty good.. didn't change at all

• I don't know but I could use a good women right now

• It's been great. I haven't changed much but I did meet up with my new years resolutions.

• worst year of my life terrible things happened

I'm so sorry. Did you lose someone?

no there was coup attempt in my country 250 people died I developed disease called rosacea

• as bad as the l5 years before.

• Great

• Pretty good actually.

• Much better than 2015

• I did my first triathlon in August 2016, and second triathlon in October 2016.

• Went on my first date with a girl in a long-ass time, sadly I didn't get a second date

It's alright, there's plenty of fish in the sea. She's just 1 out of a billion other choices.

• A lot has changed for me , family is not together anymore, lost my house, divorced now and only see my kids on week ends, so 2017 better get better

I'm honestly sorry about that. 2017 will be better.

• My life was saved

• Got married made 5 million so far so can complain

Woah!! this year was great for you then! Congrats!

• first half, pretty good.
    second half, not so much.

It's alright, next year will hopefully be better.

What Girls Said 20

• I think that 2016 has been a journey. I lost so much in the past but I reaped a harvest this year. And, I'm still in the process of getting and doing more. I'm looking to achieve one more important factor in this season before this year os over that I've been praying and waiting for all year. Which eventually I shall have. But other than that 2016 was awesome can't complain best year I've had in soooo long!!!

• well I didn't get a birthday present and my parents shaved my hair and I look like a boy. I lost one of my best friends to the popular group. But later on (june and over) I started getting good grades in school, I got a new phone, I made new friends and life is freaking amazing. I got more rewards, I have more money, new nikes and Adidas clothes. So was 2016 good, I don't know I miss my long hair and there is nothing I can do about it. This year is 7.7/10 :) Waiting for Christmas to seal the deal

How has it been for you!

I'm happy good stuff happened to you this year! Your hair will grow back much nicer and more beautiful than before don't worry about that. Keep up your good grades 👍🏾and just forget about your friend who's now with the populars, someday she's gonna wanna be friends with you again.

Well, for me this year has been alright. I started university this year, it's alright so far, the people are nice but this year could have been better.

Aww, hey I have always wondered what university is like

It's cool. Like the first day I was freaking out I was like "I'm actually in University 😱" then the second day I was more relaxed. I've made a few friends and the teachers are nice.

• It's been a good year, I traveled a lot, collected memories, met amazing people and made quite a few of them my friends I started 2016 in Sydney and plan to end it in London :D

That sounds lovely! It's great you had a nice year and plan to end it in a fun way.

I'm in the humanities doing European studies, which is basically European history, politics, culture, languages, literature & economics combined but I focus on economics.

* and law of course!

• I'm still with my boyfriend to this day and that is a record in terms of relationships 😂 I also had good grades all year long. I grew up a lot mentally!

• I had my first love at the beginning of this year. Although it didn't last long, I was grateful for this experience. And right now at the end of this year, after the test of countless exams and many other tasks, I finally step on a journey of seeking my own identity. Good luck for me! Haha~

• depression.. all started in march :( bc of a broken heart and confusion. i still have hope but this kid is weird.. i just need to forget. i completely wasted my 2015 on him. anyway i lost 40 ibs... thats the only good thing about this year.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're better now, don't bother thinking about him, he's not worth your time and energy and it's his loss. Congrats on the weight loss, that's a lot!

aw yeah :( and thank you :)

You're very welcome! I'll follow you so you can speak to me anytime you feel low.

• Not a great year tbh

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( Don't say that. You were our only beacon of happiness :(

@Levin 😂😂 aww thanks. It wasn't a great year but shit happens it doesn't slow me down though! Much more to come and I'll make the best out of the months remaining 🙋😀

• I've changed so much that it's insane. This year has been the most toughest, most hardest year of my life. I loved, I lost, I grieved.. But now I feel I'm finally ready to stop hurting so much and start really working on myself and healing.

its good that you've grown as a person and I'm so happy for you that you're feeling better now. I'm sorry about the losses you had too. Thankfully things are better now.

Working on it, one day at a time.

• A flaming pile of shit. The only thing that made it worth it was my boyfriend lol.

Lol, I'm sorry to hear that. 2017 will be better hopefully!

• I grew a lot, inside and out. I like who I am today and will like myself more as time goes on and the new year comes.

thats lovely! its good to always love yourself. loving and accepting who you are is 1 of the best things you could ever do for yourself.

• It was horrible, it feels like everyday doesn't seem to get better. Each day I feel miserable.

I'm really sorry about that. Things will get better, you just have to make the best of situations. 2017 will be better hopefully.

• Absolutely I've changed a lot and accomplished a lot

• This year has completly changed my life as a whole. I am an new person today because of it

• Well, my year started out fine, and then it completely went to shit. I'm ending this year depressed and lonely :)

• Half of it was awful the other half was okay a lot of ups and downs

• I doubled my salary but became half the person I was in terms of my social life

• Pretty good.

• I graduated college, I fell in love and I was declared free of my depression. Sounds like a pretty good year, huh?
    Then why can't I enjoy it without looking over my shoulder every five seconds? Why can I only see the negative aspects of all these good, positive events? Why am I feeling like some catastrophe is going to strike me soon? I've become so paranoid from this kind of happiness. My mind is broken.

You're not broken, your mind is just used to feeling and acting that way. Give it time and enough looking over your shoulder and seeing nothing and you'll sort yourself out! Congrats on a good year :)

I agree with @centigrade, you just have to get used to the feeling! Just remember 2017 will be an even better year!

• My year has been awful. I found out i have a back disorder that I could be paralyzed from. I'm not allowed to run, jump, lay on my stomach, etc. on top of that, most of my friends have left me, and I now have been diagnosed with depression.

I'm so sorry about that, I really am. Things will get better. They weren't your real friends if they left you just like that, you will find better friends along the way and find a reason to be happy, there's always a reason. If you need someone to talk to just tell me I'll leave name.

• I got my heart broken! Bu the guy I cared so much about. By the guy I actually thought cared about me. Other then that it's been pretty good! :)