Do you pay your whole credit card bill when it's due?

I have a $1100 credit. I always pay my bill on time and I always pay everything I owe at one time. It's usually 800 by the end of the month. I never pay a percentage
my minimum payment is only $25.
Say if my end of the month bill is 1,000 bucks would it be bad to only pay $200

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what your interest rate is. If the interest rate increases when you pay less than the full amount then you should pay the bill in full whenever possible

Where do you find your interest rate

It should be in the information they gave you with the credit card but I'm sure you could find out by calling the company

What Guys Said 5

• I don't use my credit card a lot, so my bills usually amount to 30-40 bucks at the end of the month. And that's not hard for me to pay in one chunk. It's certainly much better to always pay up.

• Nope. Don't have any credit cards. Assholes never even send me those fake ones with the applications.. Probably smart since I would just run all of them up and file chapter 7 lol

• I always pay my credit card bills in full each month so I do not pay any interest. The only exception is when I have a card that offers an interest free period. But if you can only pay $200, that's far better than just paying the minimum.

• Yes, this is a good thing. Regularly paying it off is good for your credit score.

I'm at 696 right now lol
      I'm kind of tight on money right now. My next bill is December 1st. I was going to pay 150 before then. Then pay the rest on the second when I get paid

• Well I have $5000000 credit and I always pay it off every month

What Girls Said 0