Do you pay your whole credit card bill when it's due?

I have a $1100 credit. I always pay my bill on time and I always pay everything I owe at one time. It's usually 800 by the end of the month. I never pay a percentage
my minimum payment is only $25.
Say if my end of the month bill is 1,000 bucks would it be bad to only pay $200

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what your interest rate is. If the interest rate increases when you pay less than the full amount then you should pay the bill in full whenever possible

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Where do you find your interest rate

• 1mo

It should be in the information they gave you with the credit card but I'm sure you could find out by calling the company

What Guys Said 5

• I don't use my credit card a lot, so my bills usually amount to 30-40 bucks at the end of the month. And that's not hard for me to pay in one chunk. It's certainly much better to always pay up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't have any credit cards. Assholes never even send me those fake ones with the applications.. Probably smart since I would just run all of them up and file chapter 7 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I always pay my credit card bills in full each month so I do not pay any interest. The only exception is when I have a card that offers an interest free period. But if you can only pay $200, that's far better than just paying the minimum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, this is a good thing. Regularly paying it off is good for your credit score.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm at 696 right now lol
      I'm kind of tight on money right now. My next bill is December 1st. I was going to pay 150 before then. Then pay the rest on the second when I get paid

• Well I have $5000000 credit and I always pay it off every month

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.