BLACK people WATCH THIS VIDEO?

learn from this guy!

What Girls Said 1

• The response of "what about black on black crime" to when a police brutality case happens is so common. "Don't bring that false equivalent... Stick to the subject" he's so right. Didn't watch pass that though, but I'll bookmark it when I'm not in a good mood because politics always depresses me ahah

• 27d

haha take your time

What Guys Said 4

• Some great valid points here, specially the family part! i was lucky enough to be a black guy that had a family and parents that didn't want me to have this life that here is presented, now why do kids get in gangs? they want a family, loyalty and money, mostly cause some of us grow without a dad! a male figure and our mother isn't enough i dont care how bad she is! there is nothing more scary than "ima tell your dad" when there isn't such figure we are raised hating eachother and dont respect our elders , sistas! please if you wanna fuck guys that have no future or won't stick around shit, do it with a condom , and all this N word shit, VINERS , CELEBRITIES , stop using this fcking word while your in cameras, this shit makes people think that it is cool to use this fucking word , fuck that!

• Yeah people. You could learn a thing or two from this guy...

• You can learn a few things... but it's not nearly enough and doesn't go deep enough into anything besides a few surface level points. All this is, is fuel for white folks to be like "see! A black guy said it! Now quit being N******!!!

• 27d

how isn't this enough? comon dude

• 27d

Housing discrimination, red lining, racial disparities in lending, educational disparity in inner city neighborhoods, racial biases in hiring and disparity in pay, mass incarceration, prison racism, racial disparity in the justice system, racial profiling, food deserts, lack of nutrition in minority neighborhoods, plus the things that were said in the video, and more shit that I either can't remember, or I don't even know about yet. And each one of those things has a whole host of information and education that a person could get about each, and they all tie in together with the history, the functions of society, culture, the way our government works, everything. I mean cmon, be real, if anybody thinks they know the fucking answers to the "black people problem" without going through a hell of a lot of education first, that person is a fucking idiot in my eyes. And save the conservative references to guys like stefan molyneux, I already know them and learned about what they say.

• Great video! I love this guy, he speaks the truth! So many blacks and even whites fee blacks are oppressed. Lol! It's everyone's chicle to be who they are. You can't act like a "n****" and get treated like a decent human. If you're black and act educated, and like the rest of society then I don't have any problems. I also feel that way about any whites, if you act scummy and like trash I hate them. This video goes over great points. They also want Hillary, even though Trump's better for them!