What is the most supernatural thing that has ever happened to you?

Something you knew couldn't be explained by common laws.

I've seen a shadow come out of a person while they slept and it turned off their alarm clock.

Most Helpful Girl

• My work is haunted it's kinda annoying, he's/she's a bit of a prankster. I'll put a stack of paper on the desk and walk away for a min and come back and its on the other side of the desk stacked neatly. I once went to go into another room where my boss was, I could see her through the glass and I was trying to push the door open but the handle was acting as if it was locked, my boss yelled out it's unlocked and I tried again. I kinda just gave up for a min then as I went to try again the handle went down and the door glided open. I didn't even touch it. You learn to kind live with it and laugh it off. Just someone playing games.

Most Helpful Guy

• A company I invested went from 10 cents / stock to $23/ stock in 1.3 years

What Girls Said 2

• I seen a shadow of my uncle walk out through the window not long before he passed at the hospital

Something similar happens to me. I see the deaths of people close to me prior to them passing away usually.

Yea that's actually a thing, it's like their spirit visiting places before they leave

• Waking up to see blood stains on the floor that have the same of a beast with horns and the roof show no proof that it came from there.

That is clearly totally made up. I'm being serious.

No it's not I lived in a haunted house once by the way I would never make up something like that

What Guys Said 2

• I wish I had those power so I could turn of my alarm clock

Me too. This one wasn't me, it was a relative I saw do it. They remembered doing it as well, they thought it was a dream though. I was fully awake.

• My third eye is open. I can see all the slightness lies, judgments, fears, focuses and connections everywhere and I play with them. I would tell you more but it's too much!