Would you delete a chick off of snapchat if she was taking screenshots of your stuff?

This is the 2nd time and it's creepy as fuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, i hate when people screenshot my snaps even when its just silly faces. There is only one exception and that would be the person I'm exclusively dating at the time. But otherwise it pisses me off

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have deleted after the 1st time.

What Girls Said 14

• Man everyone's so obsessed with you bro, how do you deal with all these crazy ass fans?

• I had a dude take a screenshot of a snap of my ass.

I was like "did you just screenshot my ass?"
    & he says "I did."

And I didn't care tbh 😂 I was amused

I guess it just depends on who you are as a person.

• No i couldn't care less, if they thought my snap was so attractive they had to save it and possibly show to others go ahead!

• lol if I am posting things in ppublic, then obviously I would not be surprised for that to happen, and I would not mind.

• Depends what they're screenshotting tbh

Took a pic of my selfie at the gym and then took one of my preworkout breakfast I had yesterday.

I mean the food thing is whatever but is question her about the selfie and if she doesn't have a good reason or she's flat out creepy then block her 😂

• What is she screenshotting

• Yes! Nooottt coooolll giirrrlllll!

• I would

• I'd just stop snapping him. Probably wouldn't delete him

• Yeah blocked

• Yes it's weird

• Tony you never post on snap lmao
    But yeah I'd block him/her instantly

I really don't but I've been snapping this girl past couple days

Oh I understand
      Well that's creppy asf brah

• Yes, if you can't trust her than delete her

• Have you had sex with her yet?

What Guys Said 6

• Without a doubt, yes. Doesn't matter how hot she is, never put your dick in to crazy.

• What do you mean "stuff"? and depends on which chick she is

Yeah, I wouldn't care. I know how you like to send dick pics to people so stuff could've meant anything

• If you aren't ok with someone screenshotting then you shouldn't be posting it, genius.

Oh shut the fuck up. It's not normal for people to be screenshotting your shit.

Don't ever disrespect me again or I am going to break off your stubby little fingers that you use to type on your phone and shove it up your ass.

Maybe you're just not normal because people screen shot shit. If you don't want it to be seen then don't post it. It's not that hard. You're not a moron. You're supposed to be smart. Act like it.

Lmfao at that first comment. I'll say it again. Stfu. Now come over here and attempt to break my stubby little fingers bitch.

Normal people don't screenshot others selfies when they are sent to them. On snapchat, that is far from normal. It's a mutual respect to not screenshot shit on snapchat.

• I'd f*ck her up.

• nah...

• How do you screen shot something on snapchat? I've never done it before.