Would you delete a chick off of snapchat if she was taking screenshots of your stuff?

This is the 2nd time and it's creepy as fuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, i hate when people screenshot my snaps even when its just silly faces. There is only one exception and that would be the person I'm exclusively dating at the time. But otherwise it pisses me off

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have deleted after the 1st time.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 6

• Without a doubt, yes. Doesn't matter how hot she is, never put your dick in to crazy.

• What do you mean "stuff"? and depends on which chick she is

• Took a pic of my selfie at the gym and then took one of my preworkout breakfast I had yesterday.

• Yeah, I wouldn't care. I know how you like to send dick pics to people so stuff could've meant anything

• If you aren't ok with someone screenshotting then you shouldn't be posting it, genius.

• Oh shut the fuck up. It's not normal for people to be screenshotting your shit.

• Don't ever disrespect me again or I am going to break off your stubby little fingers that you use to type on your phone and shove it up your ass.

Maybe you're just not normal because people screen shot shit. If you don't want it to be seen then don't post it. It's not that hard. You're not a moron. You're supposed to be smart. Act like it.

• Lmfao at that first comment. I'll say it again. Stfu. Now come over here and attempt to break my stubby little fingers bitch.

Normal people don't screenshot others selfies when they are sent to them. On snapchat, that is far from normal. It's a mutual respect to not screenshot shit on snapchat.

• I'd f*ck her up.

• How do you screen shot something on snapchat? I've never done it before.

• nah...