What Are Your Top 3 Favorite Things To Do At Parties?

Why Are They Your Favorites

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I am not Much of a Drinker anymore Nor Do I Do Drugs, so That is One thing I do Know... Is not the Life of my own Party Pooper.
    However, Having Fun with Everyone, just Sipping Soda and Laughing and Enjoying Everyone Else and Those Who who Do Put on a Show with a "Lampshade," is Fine with me, as long as they don't Try to Light my Fire with Desire or Put this Shade on my own Head in Bed.
    Good luck and GREAT one, hun, Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

• Meet new people, socialize with friends, good food.

• Dance, drink, meet new people
    In that order

• Hmmm... well A. I have never been invited to a party. B. I hate partying. Therefore I have no favorite things to do at parties.

• Lol I don't go and party much, but when I do I like to lay low and watch the scene.

• I hate parties but if I'm dragged to one, I will just eat as much food as I want and leave.

• Drive, smoke, and kill other people.

• get high, drink and steal lighters without realising it 😂

What Guys Said 14

• 1. Talk to intelligent people
    2. Drink someone else's scotch
    3. Look at pretty girls (but it does not go beyond looking; there is no flirting or suggestive behavior..)

• I don't drink, and I have only been to 2 parties (and apparently those weren't proper parties). So really all I can say is, I go to parties to watch other people get drunk, which I find rather interesting :)
    However, if they have a Wii, I'm on that :p

• I usually just slip a "floater" in the punch bowl and wait for it to be discovered.

• Eat, talk and just chill out watching everyone, and don't really drink so I'll have one beer , I mostly eat

• Pretty much eat the food and socialize. If its a Christmas Party i might interact a lot more

• Drink a whole lot before going to the party , get there , dance , talk to people i don't know , drink , dance & flirt , drink , flirt & dance...

• I try to talk to people and joke around.
    But I don't drink alcohol and stuff.

• Get many chicks as I can.. 😎

• Stay out of the way and find someone cool to talk to. I don't really like social things :/

• Meet n hit hot chicks, talk with new chicks, flirt with chicks

• watch, observe then get out with a close friend.

• Hookup, beer pong, call the cops on the party

• Eat.

Smoke.

Huddle.

• 1) Smoke weed
    2) Talk to people
    3) go off privately with someone and have sex