What are your nervous habits?

Do you bite your nails or anything else? Whenever I'm nervous or stressed I cut my nails to stop that, but I always have my hands near my mouth, I guess to shield myself. I also wear my hair down so I'm less visible and hide beneath it. I'm shy if you can't tell :^)

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I have OCD. (obsessive-compulsive disorder) I tend to pick at things that stick out to me as "imperfect". Most commonly things like clothes strands. (Which has caused some of my jeans to fall apart...) I also used to pick at my hair a lot too before I started taking meds. Often to the point of creating small bald spots. (No more hair picking, but still other things when nervous or simply stressed out.)

1|0
    0|0
    • 26d

Awe well I hope your meds are helping! I pick at clothes a lot too, so all my clothes have loops. Thank you for sharing this information! :^)

• 26d

They are. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I begin to talk a lot/nonsense which I really hate
    My palms get sweaty
    I begin to shake if I am really nervous/ like when it is super cold and you can't control your body from shaking.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• yes similar things

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I laugh and get shy on uncomfortable situations.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nail biting and fidgeting with my hands. I'm always playing with something like a bracelet, hair tie, or something. I hate sitting still.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play with my hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Shake my leg, pick at my nail Polish, and slouch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fiddle with something in my hand

1|0
    0|0