Has your gut feeling failed you?

• It has
  • It hasn't
  • Other

What Guys Said 9

• I have a theory about this - You have maybe a 100 gut feelings all the time and you are right 2 times but you only remember the times you are right so you go I have an amazing gut instinct.

• No, but I have failed my gut feelings before and it was a mistake

• My gut feeling has failed me so many times. But I don't worry about it. Because I benefit more from using my gut feelings. As I keep on using more and more of my gut instincts , I am getting better and better in using my gut instincts. It's like my sixty sense that gives me the X-Factor advantage over others in my decision making process. Men who are intuitive are great thinkers and decision makers. Winston Churchill had a gut feeling that that he could defeat Hitler. That's why we have a New World Order today.

• Maybe. It's hard to say because I do not have two sets of results to evaluate.

• Usually if i go by what my gut feeling tells me usually i am right.

• hell yeah

• Gut feelings aren't ever wrong. It's our perception of gut feelings and our resistance that fails.

• Nope.

• Nope

What Girls Said 14

• "B" Best from the Rest "Bad" Gut Feeling. Things are just Heating up now.
    I still have a "Gut Feeling" that Clinton and her Minions Paid off the Head of the FBI James Comey again, or Threatened to Bring Down All of Its Department if this Guy... DID NOT LIE.
    What "Failed You," was My Instincts and Beliefs in Him, that This Time, Killary Might just do The Time.
    Good luck and Great question, @Cccgala. Perfect Timing. xx

• 26d

Thanks for the Like, hun. xxoo

• 26d

@Paris13 Hope all is well, its been a while

• 26d

@Saudiboy151 Thanks, sweetie. So nice to see you again. I am fine and hope so you as well, be safe, dear. xx

• Yup, there's just no trusting my intuition at all - that's why I'm a very brain-based person I suppose..

• Generally, no.

• Over small stuff, yes. Over bigger things like what job to take, never.

• 26d

Wow. That is actually courageous, the way I view it.

• Yes, I'm sure it has. It just doesn't happen often.

• Not once! Well unless you mean literally... then yeah lmao explosive diarrhea 😂

• i have never used my gut before, I only have gotten insurance from God.

• it usually hasn't, i tend to get a bad feeling around some type of people, I've later found out that they aren't nice

• never.. :)

• On more then one occasion it has failed miserably.

• No never

• Never

• Not often but it has.

• Not yet. But i have ignored my gut before and ended up regretting it the times I did.