Do you get sensitive smell sometimes?

Sometimes I'll get a whiff of something that isn't even around. Like just before I smelt tea and nobody has even made tea today. It's happened a lot lately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Certain medicines can cause this as an unusual side effect. They can also be similar to an aura if you have a migraine while having a phantom smell. If they continue and neither new medication or a migraine applies, I would contact your doctor as it can be an underlying sign of a health problem.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah I had that today... driving along, came to traffic lights and had to stop... immediately smelled cigarettes and I looked around and didn't see anyone's window down... I had my window down and the closest extinguished cigarette to my car window was about 2-metres away...

• Ah not really

• There are a lot of reasons for phantom smells, and a lot of them are bad news...

• Tea Ghost ☕ 👻

• Yeah it happens sometimes

What Girls Said 1

• My pregnancy nose never went away. My daughter is almost four now. It's terrible.