Why Do Some People Not Want To Date Someone Who They Think Is So Much Hotter Than Them?

I Never Got That

0|0
10|9

What Girls Said 10

• Reminds me of my boyfriend, he wouldn't date me for the longest time, saying I'm too pretty and that he's a loser. I guess it can just feel overwhelming and unreal, sadly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because i don't want to get cheated on.
    Also, call me prejudice or whatever but I assume that hot people are more sexual or only want sex, so I don't want to be seen as just sex to them meanwhile I'm falling madly in love with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dealt with those feelings for a while over a guy. I didn't feel like I was good enough for him. He deserved better than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Insecurity. They think that person is going to cheat on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Insecurity

1|1
    0|0
  • hotter girl vs. guy ---> don't get it either
    hotter guy vs. girl ---> cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • Due to feeling like they're not good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they out of our league

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows... they think it won't work out I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • The odds of them stepping out are higher.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Insecurity. They think they can't attract such a person and it is better to not try that to try and prove that you can't attract them.

1|1
    0|0
  • probably insecurity. like they feel like the person could never be truly happy and satisfied with them

0|1
    0|0
  • Because you always get looks like how did he get her or what a mismatch and some guys even try to flirt with the one you're with because it looks like they have a chance

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not that I don't want to date them. It's that I feel I wouldn't have a chance with them, so I don't even try

0|1
    0|0
  • No one gives me a chance what so ever. I've been rejected so many times that I don't ask anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • They actually want to, but are afraid of being rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

2|0
    0|0
  • we accept the chick we think we deserve

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't want either, but she wanted.

0|0
    0|0