Guys, do you feel intimidated around beautiful Indian women?

Honestly? Boys act really weird around me.

One day they'll be blushing and acting shy blinking a lot and the next day they're 360 degrees changed and all mean.

I'm like... uh?

I look like a mix of Indian and Arabic.

0|1
1|20

What Guys Said 20

• static1.purepeople.com/.../...d-annual-950x0-1.jpg
    Someone like parminder

media2.intoday.in/.../...tory_650_051615105431.jpg
    Sunny leone ( be careful if you look her up)
    She gorgeous beyond words though

Or
    Meagahn Rath
    hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/.../Meaghan-Rath.jpg

Then yep, I could find myself being shy and quietish from intimidation of there beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys feel intimidated around any ethnicity of beautiful women.. beauty has no color, race etc beauty just IS.

0|2
    0|0
  • No not at all. now if you asked that 20 years ago the answer would have been different because I was shy with all females

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I am not intimidated with @datgirl 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me in the least. Your personality? That's what would draw me in or push me away.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I almost feel as though... while I do enjoy boys acting all shy around me, I sometimes wonder what they think of me.

None of them seem to want to be my friend :(.

It's really sad because I could use some

• Show All
    • 1mo

Aww, ty. I wasn't trying to say you were selling yourself short, I just didn't want you to do that. How do they pay attention to you while not talking to you? Just looks?

• 1mo

Their eyes widen and they look at me out of the corner of their eyes smiling stuff like that.

• A beautiful girl who is appeal to you will push your buttons a bit. Race is not a factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I owe all my business success to a beautiful Indian woman. But... I could never be with one. To much culture clash.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just curious about what you look like now?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel intimidated around beautiful Indian women. My asexuality allows me to not feel intimidated around beautiful people.

0|0
    0|1
  • They probably think their charm didn't work, that's why. Blink and bat your eyes back lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't be intimidated. I probably wouldn't think I had a chance with her and move along.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are they doing that you think is mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

They just change.

Like this guy would always stare at me and I'd just think he's like that. He didn't seem like a bad guy.

It would be exam time and he'd turn his head around just to look at me, while smiling wearing his baseball cap.

I see him around school and he exhibits the same kind of behaviour.

So once I added him on facebook thinking maybe he might actually talk to me if I do that. He didn't add back! lol I guess he thought it was weird that I looked him up.

I forgot about him. But later on when I was working on a project I saw him studying and he kept looking down blushing.

• Show All
    • 1mo

He was in my classes I have a feeling he observed me quite a bit

• 1mo

Ah you're a different person with your friends, acquaintances, and colleagues than you are with a potential mate. There are all sorts of sides of you that a guy won't know until he pushes your buttons himself...

• Depends on where you from.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not intimidated by humans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pic or it's all talk

0|0
    0|0
  • nah they are easy to bang cuz they worship white guys ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • sigh... if women only knew what they looked like from our eyes... if only... you would understand how intimidated we actually are

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not intimadted by ANYONE. Especially not indian women..

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

SEE this is the attitude I was looking for.

It's like people LOOK DOWN on Indian women or something

• Yep. Some indian girls are pretty.
    But, I fear no mortal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful Indian woman? Never seen one..

0|0
    3|1
    • 1mo

You've never met me :P

No but what makes you say that? Tonnes of beautiful Indian women

What Girls Said 1

• My best friend is an intimidating indian woman but she's always been cool to me lmao guys are intimidated by her because she violently shuts them down

0|0
    0|0