What did you do this weekend and was your weekend stressful or easy?

My weekend was moderately stressful. I wrote 3 essays and now I am trying to memorize 11 pages for a quiz that I have on Tuesday. I also want to edit my essays and fix up my citations cause I think some of it might be flawed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was trying to sort out how to pay a 6 figure tax bill. Kind of a downer, that.

Most Helpful Girl

• My weekend was not stressful which was nice. I spent time relaxing and doing some house chores which wasn't to bad at all

What Guys Said 1

• Weekend was boring and less stressful

What Girls Said 2

• No stress here I just did some fall yard cleanup.

• I worked on Saturday afternoon -also overslept and arrive almost an hour late lol- after that I went to a friend's to get high and we went to a party but got bored when we couldn't find any more weed so we came back to the guy's place smoked some more, watched fear and loathing in vegas and then went to sleep a few hours
    I woke up Sunday noon went back home, took a shower and went roller skating with three other friends until it got dark
    now I'm on my way home and tired af