Are there conservatives in America that don't hate or don't mind Muslims?

I mean I understand if you don't like their religion or disagree but are there conservatives who don't actually hate Muslims or don't mind them in America? I'm curious. There may be some I'm sure but could very well be a small minority. Not sure.

What Girls Said 9

• I have 5 Muslim American conservative cousins and they don't hate themselves lol.
    They love their country and they love their religion.

They may be conservative Muslims but are they conservatives when it comes to American politics?

Not sure about that I would need to ask them lol

• people like that exist
    i'm one of them
    though not conservative...
    i hate islam to the core, but not necessarily muslims
    because people vary, while ideology doesn't

• They hate us. I only dislike the violent ones. Are there any liberals that don't hate conservatives?

• There certainly are. Kust

• Yeah

• Yes. Especially the more intelligent ones.

The problem is that fiscal conservatism is being packaged with a bunch of crazy shit right now to pick up more unintelligent voters and religious fanatics. The GOP is having a major identity crisis.

• I am pretty liberal but I am registered Republican and I am fine with Muslims. I feel bad for all of the interfering we have done in their countries and I am more then for taking Syrians in now.

• I am. Most conservatives don't hate Muslims even though the media paints us like the worst people out there.

What Guys Said 16

• You mean members of the death cult? If they are self professing Muslim then it means they believe the Koran is true. If they believe the Koran is true, then they believe:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Anyway there's more here:

www.thereligionofpeace.com/.../violence.aspx

Muhammad, the man who started Islam, had sex with a single- digit aged girl. He was a murderer, a pedophile, and an illiterate.

Kitma is the ability of a Moslem to lie, "Allah" supposedly says it's fine to lie to a non Moslem. So how can you ever trust them?

There is literally nothing good about Islam. It's one thing to be born into Moslem Sharia lands, and say you're a Moslem, even though you'd rather not, because you'll be killed if they find out. But it's another thing to continue to say you are part of this death cult when you are in a free land.

• Right here dude🖐🏻And most conservatives do not "hate" Muslims. Most Americans just don't understand what Islam is about...

• Man made religion is all bullshit. Islam was hand crafted by a merchant, warlord, and a pedophile. I just can't believe people would actually believe in religion in the 21st century. Liberals are hypocritical pussies who know religion is backwards and outdated, but treat Islam in a special way out of some fear of being racist. Its not racist to hate a Nazi, therefore it is not racist to dislike or distrust someone who adheres to the religion and ideology of Islam. To hate Arabs would be racist, but disliking an ideology is different. They are not wanted due to what they believe in, not for what they are. There is a difference.

• I doubt many have an issue with people being Muslims. A lot of the media just exaggerates people being prejudice. Conservatives are more likely to be cautious of a person from a country with a lot of terrorists immigrating. From a logical stance doesn't that make sense? Generally they probably would want more background information before allowing them to immigrate to minimize a potential danger here. The left (liberals) tend to accuse conservatives for being racists, intolerant and immoral because of wanting intelligence gathered during immigration. Well most of the left doesn't think that's the reason a conservative may have an issues with Muslim immigration. A few of the liberals (usually in the media) create a negative-stereotype narrative about conservatives and the rest mostly assume it's correct. Both sides do that by the way.

I've known lots of conservatives and most are nice people. Very few I think are seriously racist from my experience.

• This used to be pretty common because Muslims believe in many of the same things as conservative Christians: Reagan publicly cheered on the mujahedeen fighting the godless commies in Afghanistan. Of course you had things like the Iranian hostage crisis and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict souring relations before, but the really negative attitude that's so common these days is mostly a product of 9/11 and the Afghan and Iraq wars, as well as imported views from European countries that have a troublesome Muslim immigrant underclass.

• Of course there are.
    I don't consider myself a conservative, though in this elections I agree more with their side.
    I dislike Islam... a LOT, but I don't hate Muslims.

• Don't hate them, but I don't fully trust them. I know deep down part of that is due to propaganda and not all Muslims are evil. I have to consciously check myself. My introduction to Islam was the 9/11 attacks and the following years of our country at war with terrorists who used human shields. Great first impression huh?

• Islam is not compatible with the American constitution and its BILL OF RIGHTS. Libtards are easily brainwashed and usually not politically literate. I am a independent who has voted for a Arab American in the past (Ralph Nader) since he was not a practitioner of Islam.
    Fact is that Islam is just a bullshit evil cult and the koran has more contradictions that any other religious document. Just look at what the new mayor of London is doing in what should be a free society. FUCK ISLAM!

• Its the radical element we don't like, you the ones slaughtering what's left of us in the Middle East among others.

Its why we're more weary of them it's hard to know which ones are bad or good and the bad one can litterally hide in plain site.

• Are they're same thing? Both believe in the same things like pro life, no same sex marriage, no women rights, religion in the government, etc

• Are there liberals in America who don't troll? There may be some I'm sure but could very well be a small minority. Not sure.

• I love Muslims - just as long as they stay on their side of the world...

The Islam religion is incomparable with western civilization, so we should immediately stop bringing them into this country. I'm against bringing in any immigrant group that will end up living off of our social safety net and off of my tax dollars just because the Chamber Of Commerce lobbies for another cheap labor pool. It's all about money and politics, bro; and you don't have a seat at the table...

• It's not like that really, you'll be fine

• Are there conservatives in America that don't hate?

• I dont hate them. I do disagree with Hillary and Obama bringing in mass amounts of Syrians after they destabilised the country, tried to overthrow a government and armed rebels who became ISIS and cost these refugees their homes and families.

• I think conservatives hate things very similar to themselves. As long as they find a method to differentiate.