My boyfriend hates babies?

I want to spend the rest of my life with him. We've been together for almost 2 years now and he's told me he wants the same. Only.. I really want a baby and he HATES them. Advice?

What Guys Said 15

• I suggest adopting a child and not having a baby. If you don't want to be with him for that then you can beak up with him. With you two being under 18 I do suggest that you try looking for another guy. Yet at the same time if he sees a real baby then he might change his mind.

• In time and as he gets older he will most likely want kids sit down and talk deeply and about how much you want them and he surely will if it will make you happy and if u want to spend the rest of your lives together

• From what I remember , in highschool no one liked babies. I don't think until mid 20s people actually start to find babies cute and tolerable.

• Better hope he doesn't get u pregnant then. Lmao u will be a single mom i guarantee u.. sometimes some of us guys don't really have that in our ❤.. sounds like u want someone who does but he could possibly have a change of heart later on.. some girls will test u n tell u their pregnant to see what your response is lol its happened to me n i can't lie its a hell of a test lol goodluck

• If you really want to have children and he doesn't then you will have to find someone else. Don't have children with a guy who doesn't really want children. Anyway you are very young, it's now wonder he isn't ready for fatherhood. He may change his mind in 5 years or so. Or he may not. Don't stay with a guy expecting him to change.

• It shows a lack of commitment and immaturity.
    It also shows that he lacks patience or compassion.
    Ask yourself why he hates babies. Who would hate something so beautiful and innocent. what type of person hates something they once were, and what person wouldn't want to continue his genetic heritage

• 26d

Someone who has crappy genes? Not everyone has the biological urge to reproduce and wants to have kids and that's entirely fine. Personally I don't enjoy little kids, this fact in no way makes me a bad person

• This sounds like a deal breaker to me.

• who in the name of god likes babies

• Everyone needs to stop being so obsessed with making babies. We don't need more.

• Punch holes in his condom when he's having sex with you.

• I hate babies and kids too but its different when you have your own.

• fucking men are such pussies today

• 26d

men she is under 18, the guy probably is under 18 too... it is normal he doesn't want babies yet. When guys are more mature they want babies and is perfectly fine that way, no one should have babies if they can't raise them properly

• all guys hate babies

• I'd be willing to give you a baby RIGHT now

• 26d

Wtf !! You Have No Respect For People

• 26d

I'm telling her that I'd be willing to give her a baby RIGHT now. Her boyfriends obviously not going to, and she wants one, and I'm willing

• I hate babies too, but I get along well with school age kids. Maybe you take care of it for the first few years more.

• 26d

That is ridiculous 😂

• 25d

Which part? That I don't like babies?

What Girls Said 9

• If he doesn't want a child, there's not much that you can do about it. Talk about it and see if he's definitely made his mind up. If he has then what's the point? If you have a baby, he'll be unhappy and if you don't have a baby, then you won't be happy. Doesn't seem like there's a way out of it.

• does he hate kids, or does he just not want them?

i love kids, but i don't want any of my own (for several reasons, both practical and personal). please don't assume that everyone who is child-free by choice hates kids.

if your age is accurate, you're way too young to even be thinking about babies; chances are you won't be with this guy forever, so wait it out and (if you still want kids when you're older) have babies with someone who's on the same page.

• 25d

Doesn't just not want them. Hates them.

• Well, you guys are in high school. I would kind of expect a guy to hate babies at that point. I mean that is a terrifying thing to be thinking about in high school. You want to spend the rest of your life with him, you have plenty of time, let him grow up a little, let this go and worry about it when you get a couple years into a career.

• You are under 18 right? Why are you thinking that far ahead? You have lots of time he might change his mind... and sorry to say this but he might not even be the person you are meant to be with. Wait a few years and see where life takes you

• He hates babies or he doesn't want a baby? It's quite a different thing.
    But either way there's nothing you can do. Either you stick around with the hope that he will change his mind with maturity (I don't see this as an issue you should be worrying about at your age) Or you accept that you're not compatible and move on.

• He doesn't know what to do.
    Here, show him this. "It's really enlighting"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbVnVrQsh_U

• eh... that never works out well... If a person is so ang a baby and the other nts one... Then it may me to sider your options. Because this is one thing that couples need to decide together as it is a huge deal. My uncle and his wife got divorced over this.

Just carefully think it over and know you're ready to make that sacrifice because it will be very highly unlikely that he will ever want children if that's his stance now.

• Just Tell Him I Want A Bby & If He Really Loves You He'll Say Maybe Or Yeah, Just Take It Nice And Slow

• You need to take that into consideration. Don't try and change him because he has made it clear that's not what he wants. I would however try and expose him to babies and see how he feels after because with my husband it was more he hadn't been around them enough to know if he really liked them or not. Now he is the best dad to our little girl.