What's your MBTI?

Do you think it suits you? Tell me your secrets. *Rubs little filthy paws together*

29d MBTI MEYERS BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR.. SEEN.. HERE. https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

What Guys Said 15

• "The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history."

But, I took the test at college to give aid to my search for a career path, and I got INTP. I've gotten it every time I've taken the test, too. And, really, it just fits my personality.

My personality is pretty much like 7 of 9's. She is basically me, but a little bit more overstated. But really similar. I've been compared to her, before. And she is a pretty heavy example of an INTP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JckeeSxe6Rc

Mm. Yeah. I read the whole page, and it seems... pretty accurate. Especially the biggest thing that holds me back.

"prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they've missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied."

As to whether or not it "suits me", well, I would prefer to be something else. Like an ESTP or ESFP.

• Last time I got this
    “MEDIATOR”
    INFP (-A/-T)

Poetic, kind and altruistic people, always eager to help a good cause.

• Mine is INTP but I don't think it's too meaningful this test has been kinda debunked. I just did it for fun and because the site has nice graphics :P. Also when I took the test twice on 2 sites I got 2 different results one was entp one intp. I chose Intp because I think it's closer to the truth. But I guess it's kinda interesting to look at for a bit.

• 29d

depends on what tests you take. I know people who get a different result every time, my result has never changed and many of my friends have been consistent in that as well.

• I'm a DGAC - Don't Give A Crap.

• 28d

Is that because it's going in your pants?

• 27d

That would seem to be a solution on the surface, but her fist husband was a womanizer, so she seems to always think dumping is up! Anyway, I don't think we'll need to worry about it, being as we're merely GAG friends! ; - )

• 27d

Fair enough.

• INFP 4 lyfe yo.

• INFP

• It says Debater (ENTP-A).

• I'm an ENTP.

• im pretty sure im (INFP, -A/-T) but still not fully sure tho

• I'm an ISTJ but I don't put much faith into the MBTI as far as career choice.

• I don't know it gives me a different type every time😂

• ENJT commander personality type.

• I think It was preaty accurat

• Mild traumatic brain injury? lol =P

What Girls Said 5