Hay for xmiss I'm giving my grandma a fucking ton of candy but what kinds should I get?

Here is what I have so far
1. Brach's royals
2. Ferreros
3. ding dong cakes

What Guys Said 1

• What are you trying to do? Give her diabetes? If you go with candy take non sugar candies or something.

What Girls Said 1

• I know you love your Grandma and I can see the thought in your gift but at her age should you be condoning those kind of eating habits? I know it seems rude to think about but at her age she probably shouldn't be eating so many sweets. I am saying this due to experience of elders health in my family due to eating junk food and sweets.

Lol my grandma has a six pack

That was rude I am NOT got that NOT A TROLL my grandma worked with mentally and physically ill people which involves a lot of heavy lifting which made her have six pack she has reddish brown hair is 5'4 and is a strong old lady why would I lie about that she has self control and loves candy and some candy she can't get in her home town she crocheted me a blanket I would I lie about my grandma? I'm not a lier and I will not lie about my grandma. Good day to you jurk

How dear u call me a lier if you want on xmiss morning I'll post a pic of grandma opening the Candy