Is Sandra Bullock Pretty In These Pictures?

I Think She's So Hot :pIs Sandra Bullock Pretty In These Pictures?

What Girls Said 3

• She looks very good for her age! She looks in her 40's but she is in her 50's. Her body is amazing!
    Otherwise I don't find her exceptionally pretty, but she's pretty, classy and looks 10 years younger than her age!

• she s ok to me

• She's not all that tbh.

What Guys Said 12

• 1st pic definitely. she is the classic girl next door. the type of actress you can imagine as a neighbor as opposed to the typical hollywood "sexy".

• Sandra has always been a gorgeous brunette, and she still is at age 50ish. I just never understood why she married that Jessie James guy that cheated on her.

• She was my first ever celebrity crush! ;-)

• she's looking sexy and attractive, but dont know why i always found her like a tomboy. which is a big turn off

• I think the Hollywood magic makes her look mildly attractive in some movies but, IRL, she's just okay.

• Yes she is.

• Yeah I think so, I always liked that pose when she played in that movie "The Net" , she looks really good for her age, only a year older than me too

• She is attractive in general but these are pretty generic pictures.

• Pretty sure that's Michael Jackson.

• I don't find her very attractive, she's average to me.

• I never understood the hype

• she's really not that hot to be honest with you