Android vs Apple Which do you have and like? And why?

Well Apple came out with the AirPods Strap.Android vs Apple Which do you have and like? And why?
Yet another way to trick dumb bandwagon people into wasting their money on something that already exist. Every year Apple releases the same product but how they get people is explain their product in a new and different way.

Watch this

This year they even gave you less of a phone for either the same price or higher. If apple keep doing this to you why do you keep wasting your money?

Most Helpful Guy

• Android, it's for those who crave creativity, uniqueness and a device that can do so many thing. Apple is for the minimalist type, they like to be simple. It's all about personality type from my own personal observation.
    Verdict: Android FTW

What Girls Said 8

• right now I'm android but I'm switching to apple. Androids are more customizable but also I've had more battery and virus problems than I had with my old iphone. My Samsung Galaxy actually got so hot it burned me, and I got a replacement and it did the same. I'd rather have a reliable, overpriced, working phone compared to a fancy piece of garbage that will heat up any second

• I've had an apple since 2009 and probably wouldn't change. Android is more customisable but it's not really something that interests me. I buy a new iPhone every 1-2 years depending on what they release and just sell the old one to help fund the new one (I sold my 6 for $550 to help pay for my 7) and I love how easy their support is for faulty or damaged products

• I am Android advocate, Not an Apple Fan at all, no big button for me...

• I just bought a 6s plus a few months ago, because i didn't like the 7 and i had been using samsung for a while and was never happy with them. But you won't see me buying any other apple stuff. The phone has been nice though, i like it.

• I used to have android, longed for iPhone. Android screen broke, switched to iPhone

Biggest mistake ever. Android is actually a lot better at everything. The only thing I like about my iPhone is its small size but because I have small hands and like for it to fit in my pocket but I really regret switching

• So... just a pair of headphones but you wear them backwards?

• I have apple and prefer apple even though nowadays the price is too big for what's it's really.

• I have an android but I'm switching to apple. I don't know I just like it.

What Guys Said 15

• I've been the victim of both iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S4 ownership, and I can tell you that they are both the shittest, stupidest things I have ever touched, owned, used, or possibly even laid eyes on, in my entire life. The rPhone (retard phone) is slightly better than the Samsung S4. Which is like saying death by shooting is slightly better than death by stabbing, but theyre both horrific shards of solidified pure misery.

• Apple. I always liked their simplicity and ease of use. Android is all over the place and less smooth

• Anyone who upgraded every year is an idiot, regardless of phone brand.

• Android Nexus 5x and it's doing fine. I won't switch up to Apple.
    Most people buy Apple just for Whatsapp and phonecalling. I really use my phone for apps and filmmaking.

Nexus 5x is good and cheap. That;s also why.

• Android. There's no app restrictions and you can install from outside sources. Download stuff. Drag and drop files folders easily on a desktop without having to sync a phone for iTunes it think it's just better. Seems like the OS can handle heavy use apps too without trouble. I have an LG G3

• You mean Android vs iOS. I have and like android, devices with android are cheaper plus it's a better OS overall.

• Android with JBL bluetooth headset which is superb and yeah.. they are connected so won't be lost as easily.

• Android. I hate Apple and their "One Big Button" philosophy. Not just phones, I won't buy anything Apple. Their computers suck and won't use software that EVERY. COMPUTER. ON THE FUCKING. PLANET. uses.

• Apple is clearly a more unified product. Of course it's better

But android is great if you prefer to have control

Really depends on the user

• I have an Apple. Switching back to Android. My old galaxy s3 was so much better than the iphone 6.

• I've had both and in my experience, i like apple.. but as far as my laptop and desktop, im all about windows

• I have android, would never get an apple. I like android and always have. I am more of a power user (do more than just basic phone) so it fits me betetr. Apple is too expensive and limiting.

• I like phones that are designed for adults, so i have an android one.

• Apple always

• I prefer Android because there is more freedom on accessories. If you got Apple then only Apple products are compatible with the phone. But Android provides a greater variety of choice. And I need the headphone jack.