My boyfriend said he doesn't like kids?

Anyway I have a 4 year old daughter and he knows of her. We all went to trick or treat together and he did really good with her (making sure she didn't walk into traffic and stuff like that and making conversations with her) Earlier that night I had said that I don't care for kids (my daughter is the only exception) and he said he doesn't care for kids either. He said he can't stand the crying and tons of talking they do and how they tear up the store he works at. Anyway do you think its a bad sign? He seemed to do great with my daughter that night. She is well behaved and well mannered. Could it be he likes my child just he means he doesn't like the really young ones and the ones that don't have manners? I'm 21 he is 25. We have dated exclusively for 5 months. I haven't met his friends or family yet but we are trying to do Thanksgiving together so I can meet them. We are also not friends on fb but he says he will add me (he hasn't yet) should I worry about any of this or am I overthinking since I have had bad past relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are over thinking it. Many people make comments like that. Since he works in a place like that he is more often subjected to brats and therefore he is slightly more against them.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you said it first? and he just followed? No. Even the fact that he bonded with your kid (Because he likes you), means you shouldn't worry. But it also means youdd better not look to have anymore with him anytime soom lol

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I would you are over thinking about this. It's fine if he doesn't like kids, it's not wrong.

• I wouldn't think much of it. Lots of guys have a strong dislike for kids, at minimum.

• Considering you had a (surely) unplanned child at 17, he's not the one with a problem.

gtfo

Doesn't signal financial instability. I'm a student, but finances are the least of my problems right now.

Good for you then.

What Girls Said 1

• only four months...
    A lot of people don't like kids, they're noisy, and messy. And plus, you admitted u don't like kids either. Bet u didn't want ur daughter at first too.