What's up with girls giving me dirty looks?

I'm in college, and lately I've noticed a lot of random girls I don't know giving me dirty looks. It makes me kind of angry because I never did anything to them! I'm only friends with a couple of girls, and am not the most social person. I watch sports and chill with my bros when I can, and girls aren't really a part of my life right now. They've never been actually. I don't hate them, it's just for whatever reason I can't get a girlfriend, and the girls I've been around don't really seem to have much in common with me. And when they do, they're already taken (the friends). But when I'm in public and just kind of looking around I see random girls glaring at me like they're about to come try to kill me. It's really annoying. I don't know why they do it. I shouldn't care, but if women just hate me I guess that's cool?

What Girls Said 1

• uhhh maybe you said something about their friend and they hate you cuz girls stick together

• 28d

It's possible, but there have been more than a few so I highly doubt that was the reason for all of them.

• 28d

maybe you said something about like women in général that upset all of the m and now they think you're a jack ass

What Guys Said 2

• Feminist & " media " brainwashing at work , colleges are notorious for indoctrinating young women into being anti-male , in Womens Studies for one example.

• 28d

Jesus Christ. I'm just hoping they were having bad days

• Women are evil and always playing some sick mindgames... beware!!

• 28d

I'm so over it. That's why I haven't really tried to date. Just doesn't seem worth all the shenanigans and frustration

• 25d

Women should only be gone to if a man needs a fuck.

Otherwise avoid them like the plague...