Will Clinton or Trump really be the worst President ever?

kind of built up that way to UK observers

What Girls Said 6

• Although Much Drama and Drama Queen Dynamite, @coolbreeze2 Trump is still my Trump Card for being the Most honest during this whole Pain Campaign than killary Con.
    Dapper Don has Had Years of Billionaire Business Wheeling and Dealing, and although This Crook has Had 'Years' of Experience in Bad Judgment, Would you Want That in the Oval Office, Continuing Obama's Loser Leadership... No Leg to Stand on Legacy Lego?
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I'd say that's a fairly safe bet.

Topping Obama and Buchanan would be a pretty big feat too.

• George W. Bush was a very unpopular president. Richard Nixon created a lot of sensationalism with the Watergate scandal in his time. Clinton and Trump both make me uncomfortable.

• Probably not. Neither is great but there have been worse presidents, like the presidents leading up to the Civil War who did nothing to stop it (srsly Millard Fillmore?), Andrew Johnson who completely fumbled reconstruction after the civil war, Warren Harding who didn't need enemies with the scandal creating friends he had and poor William Henry Harrison who died like a month into serving.

• Hillary will be, trump won't be
    We love you Donald

• Trump absolutely would be. Regan on steroids. Hillary would be a pretty average democrat president, in fact more progressive, as like Obama changing his views between 2008 and 2012 (eg. on gay marriage), she has 'evolved' according to what democrat voters want, which includes taking on or at least taking into consideration a lot of Bernie Sanders' popular policies.

What Guys Said 15

• Clinton will be boring status quo, Trump would be one of the worst there have ever been and Pence is pretty shitty too (of course the US still survived when Reagan was senile in his second term so here's to hoping the cabinet, and advisors would keep things afloat under a Trump presidency).

• There's no way that Clinton could be worse than some presidents. Trump, maybe, but it's hard to match Bush

• They both would be bad and dump would do worse than shilary. However I don't think they would be the worse of all.. Again, only time will tell as we are in a cloud of uncertainty.

• People don't realize how bad presidents have been if they think these are the worst..

• Clinton will be a DEM as usual (a moderate Republican thus)
    Trump would be president for the billionaires.

• i don't think clinton will be the worst. i do think trump could likely be the worst president ever

• it would be hard to outdo george bush

• Dont listen to the media, there goal is manipulate public opinion for the benefit of elite class.

Clinton is very dangerous, she has openly stated that she would go to war with Iran.

https://youtu.be/HTBdFccqDns

Trump just says unpopular things that are true, so it offends minority groups. boo hoo

• Trump maybe, but other than that I don't know of anyone else who could surpass the terrriblenes that was james buchanan

• I'm English and tbh I wish Obama could stay lol I know fuck all about politics but I know he'd do better than the other 2

• Most likely will.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill

• Trump will be good. Just different. Only time will tell, but there's hope

• Highly probable

• Yes no doubt.

• no I don't really think so , although Clinton would become much less popular if she won , a lot of her support is just anti trump people , if she were to get in , there wouldn't be a lot of issues and such to keep her popular.
    I don't know if trump would really be that unpopular , things so bad have been said about him expectations are so low , how could he be as bad is they claim? there saying he'd start a nuclear war which is extremely unlikely to happen , when nothing bad happens he'll be way above the expectations