Do guys get annoyed with girls who are little kids in a woman's body?

I didn't get any love or attention growing up.

I guess I just never grew up.

I remained a bit of a kid. Like I just bought a professional camera and it's so much fun taking pictures. My mother commented it's fun right, like a toy. I mean... it really is.

120

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with girls who like having fun and even who like to have some "little time" where they act like a kid - as long as she does that when it's appropriate to do so and is otherwise responsible and mature enough to handle life without expecting me to do everything for her or to fix all of her issues. I also don't like brats.

I don't mind providing guidance and wisdom and even doing certain things for her - but I've known girls (dating someone else) who just take take take (time, energy, money, attention, emotion, etc.) and never seem to be very concerned about giving anything back to their relationship - and that kind of immaturity and narcissism I avoid.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• You having a passion for photography is not childish. It's cool af and shows your uniqueness. But you constantly needing attention and what not can be annoying. I know because I'm like that myself.

• I'm not good lol I'm just starting out. I suck at some of the techniques but it is fun and I'm trying.

• Yeah I'm buying a camera too so I'll be a noob lol. But having hobbies is attractive in itself and when you like it, it's one
      More thing that'll spark that light in your eyes when you talk about it.

• My wife can be a bit like that at time, and yes it can get frustrating, but not that frustrating, after all we have been together now for about 14 years.

• I'm not sure what you mean? I know someone who literally just act like a kid and while at first it was cute, it's a turn off because I expect that from my little sister, not someone nearly pushing 30 in a few years. I don't like a stone faced girl or anything, but I don't like the literal kid in an adult body as in they act all... kiddish. I can't explain it. There is a fine line between being goofy, playful and flat out seeming like your brain didn't age past year 10 in my opinion.

• It deoends at which way. If it's manifested as being easely amused by "small stuff", having weird hobbies that seem pointless to others and similair stuff (which I believe often shows high intelligence) then I'd actually love it.

If it manifests as throwing tantrums or crying when you can't get something, being spoiled or screaming "dont leave me" in s restaurant when you head to toilet, then I think it'd be pretty offputting.

• Immature? Yes, they're a pain in the ass.

• ALL women are just little kids in a woman's body. They stop maturing intellectually and emotionally somewhere between 12 and 16. A few outliers manage to make it to 19.

• it depends. I just got out of a relationship with a girl like that. Usually the little girl behavior can be pretty cute, but in my particular case she became really dependent on me and I'd occasionally get annoyed that she wouldn't do things for herself

• Certainly, but for me it's in a much broader sense than you describe. I get annoyed with girls who's overall mental, behavioral, and characteristic development is still very immature in ways like still being squeamish with people in the way little kids are, not being able to have a conversation at 25, or still trying to "find themselves" near 30.

• For me it depends how much of a kid she is. Are we talking all the time or are you able to be mature at times?

• Depends on how. If she can't be serious, then it's a turn off

• I don't mind a bit of excitement in a woman.

• I don't get annoyed. I get surprised.

• No, but if they age past 50 years old then i want to bring back the witch trials.

• Who says adults shouldn't have toys.

• You mean babies in a pregnant woman or some sort of phrase that went over my head lol

• a passion of yours is not childish.

• i think that goes for both sexes though

• Depends on whether or not you can still be mature enough in the right moments. ^^

• Sometimes it could be fun where other times it may be annoying

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!