What Are Your Thoughts On Movie Critics?

Their a few that I like

Most Helpful Guy

• Movie critics are concerned about giving good reviews to the movies that will win awards, so that their opinions will appear to be validated.

I attend movies to be entertained, and I am looking for an escape. I don't care if a movie does not challenge my most central beliefs. My two top all-time movies are Young Frankenstein and Coming To America. Young Frankenstein is a classic but Coming To America was scarcely an award-winning production.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• aside from jay sherman in the critic, who i think is hilarious, i don't really have an opinion. i don't really pay attention to their opinions about movies

• I don't like them because they usually hate movies I like, and they tend to glorify movies I consider quite boring.

• They give good idea about the movie but sometimes you need to see it for yourself

• I'm the only movie critic that matters. If I like the movie, awesome sauce. If not, it doesn't make a difference to me.

• Eh, does their opinion matter, not to those that are of sound mind... everyone has a different taste in what's good and bad when it comes to cinema. So just because you have a title of movie critic doesn't mean what you say is spoken from a golden tongue.