I wanna know what GaGGers think of me? Please be honest and blunt, I won't challenge your answer?

Good, bad, ugly.. just let it all out.. even if you dont have an opinion of me, share that too

What Girls Said 18

• I really don't have anything bad to say about you... You're certainly not ugly in my eyes at all and you seem like a respectable dude from what I've seen on here. Oh and I like your beard. 😉

• Some of your opinions are absurd to me for obvious reasons and impulsive as-well but I don't dislike you or have a resentment towards you or something.

• 28d

I'm sooooo shocked that u don't hate me lol

• 28d

Lmao I appreciate you being so kind lol

• 28d

walaw ;) :)

• You're a nice guy. Haven't said anything off putting to me. So that's a plus. Some of your comments are funny and I'm guessing some can be somewhat controversial. But who gives a damn. Other than that you're a down to earth man, friendly and good to talk too!

• We exchanged words. I don't remember what they were about or if they were positive or negative. So I can't say anything bad but I also can't say anything good. I will just go with neutral feelings about you.

• You seem cool and level headed 😊

• Who cares what anyone thinks of you. These are just random people on the internet who have issues of their own. Dont care what they may think.

• Had words with you on your other account. Don't remember what it was over. Haven't really interacted with you since.

• Lmao I remember a while ago I did a copy and paste off the misc on one of your questions cuz you looked like a lifter and thought you'd get it. But you didn't and everyone thought I was insulting you 😂 Lmao still feel bad about that.

• 28d

oh lmao.. was it that "how do i look" question? when you copied and pasted a whole long thing trashing me? lmao

• 28d

Lmao yeah it's a well known "trashing" thing on there that's supposed to be funny. I thought you were in on it hahaha

• 28d

lmao its all good.. dont feel bad about that.. it was funny after i found out hahah

• I dont know you? But I'm glad you wear your seatbelt?

• I don't really know you but I think you like tables so that's cool

• You seem pretty cool.

• looks: you look strong
    personality: n/a

• Your insecure, don't know what for becausd you're turning heads when you walk through the door

• I think you're chill and a down to earth guy. you've always been nice to me.

• Don't have an opinion. I'm not around much.

• Are you middle eastern?

• You're a nice guy and you're pretty funny

• Your an ass
    😏 There I said it!!! Lol

What Guys Said 9

• The good, the bad and the ugly huh?
    https://youtu.be/AFa1-kciCb4

Nah you seem like a decent guy from what I've seen.

• I don't have an opinion of you because I don't know you and I just got here a few days ago. My first impression of you is not bad. You seem like a normal guy. I wonder what people think of me so far. I think I made quite of an impression on here with my answers lol. People laugh at me for being asexual 😞

• 28d

its not a bad thing to be asexual.. the fact that you are probably saves you from a world of bullshit lol

• Don't know you that well, tbh...

• I have no idea who you are. That's the truth.

• Don't really know you so no opinion.

• you're chill

• Thick, solid, tight/10 nohomo

• I think you're a racist ass hole... but I like you Holmes! 😉

• Don't have anything bad to say about you. You seem chill. Only had 1 interaction with you and remember saying you're tall. So go get those women bruh. Ayyyy.