Do you let other people know that you care about them?

• Yes, i tell them
  • Yes, i show them through my actions that i care
  • No i keep it hidden
  • I dont care about other people.

What Girls Said 5

• I'll say "I love you" a lot and I like to show my love through physical touch with lots of hugs and kisses and in my actions and when making decisions I'll put the people I love and care for the most first, before me and my own needs. At the same time, it's hard for me to express myself to someone verbally to fully let them know how much I care about them and make them aware of just how much they mean to me.

• 27d

I commend your enthusiasm. Right now I'm going through a bit if a rough patch because I feel as though I have no deep bonds in my life. Living on your own away from all the people you've grown to love, seeing those bonds ween because you can't spend the same amount of time together. It's difficult. I care for other people in my new environment but I know it's too soon to tell them how precious they are. These new people, it's difficult. I can't count on them. They expect me to be put together. There's no vulnerability. There's no support.

• 27d

Over time, I'm sure that you'll be able to be vulnerable with these new people in your so that you're able to form a genuine bond and let them know their significance in your life

• I either tell them, or show it through my actions.
    And I also like to know that they care about me. It's a good feeling.

• it depends.. sometimes yes and no

• I only let my mom & dad know. The rest of the world can kiss my Black ass

• I don't know how to express myself in that way. I try to let them know by my actions, but I can never put it in words.

What Guys Said 3

• *puts hands on your shoulders and stares into your eyes*... I care about you and I need you to do something for me... could you.. get me some skittles?

• Actions speak louder than words

• not anymore