GaG Censorship?

Do you feel like GaG is censoring you?
I personally feel like censorship is becoming an issue but I'd like to hear from you guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a very vocal anti feminist , I have written quite a few controversial my takes, yet I am often promoted, and as far as I can remember I've never been censored.

Most Helpful Girl

• Partiality is Definitely a Plus.
    Of course, being Master, which I have Worked Hard to get to for Nearly 3 years now, I Obtain MHO on a Daily Fair Basis on that end, because I Deserve it if My Replies to Girls and Guys is The Best from the Rest.
    However, on another End, my Friend, Many Other Gaggers have Complained of this 'Censorship,' Where my With Own Experiences as Well, you can Tell, have brought Many a Surprise to my own Eyes, which I felt was Not Fair... No SWEAR either.
    Good luck and Great question, @forestprincess xx

• Thanks for the Like, hun. xx

• Thank you for your own Vote of Confidence, and allowing me to be perfectly Honest Here, dear. xx

What Guys Said 3

• ya fuckers always be like YO i just deleted more of yo shit because some femist bitch didn't like the way it rubber against her bitch ass...

they dont even tell u what they deleted... thankx obama

• Meh. Have to be on good behavior and set a good example always.

• yes. Certain things just get inexplicably removed

What Girls Said 6

• haven't seen it. examples?

• There was a time I thought GAG was censoring me. So, I learned that there are certain things I can't say on this website.
    Fortunately, I don't feel this way anymore.

• No I've never personally felt that way but I do think they pick and choose which things to be offended and censor. It's a bit too PC at times

• I mean ofcourse they monitor/watch the site, to make sure everything is legal etc..

• so ur saying people can't act like adults? thats interesting

• @NexAngelus Yea thats exactly what im saying, we dont know what some psycho sends some women in a private message or if they post something exceptionally inappropriate for the public to see, or say their site becomes apart of any investigation. Dont you think they keep records and etc? And we all know even some "adults" aren't all there

• far as i k now they can't mod private stuff... most places can't. while it might be used for some criminal investigation if u did something THAT bad, thats why private is private. but u have a block feature online ;) also if u dont like someone u can just leave. sensitive fucks dont need to ruin the fun of others. and he is refering to freedom of speech.

• no i don't

• No, I say a lot of vulgar things on here. I've only had one question deleted and I think it's because it was poorly worded.