If you had to choose would you be a warrior, archer or a wizard?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/slashscape/images/1/1c/Combat_Triangle.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100718051719

Wizards beat warriors, archers beat wizards, and warriors beat archers.

The wizards attacks can conduct through the warrior's armor. But is weak against the archer's armor, which insulates magic. The archer is accurate on the soft robes of the wizard but has difficulty penetrating the metal armor of the warrior. The warrior's sword can slash through archer armor (which is thinner and physically weaker than the warrior's armor).

• warrior
  • archer
  • wizard
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If magic is a possibility it simply would not make sense to not capitalize on it. Even if it's just enchanted gear or minor defense/attack magic. If choosing archer or warrior means zero magic of any kind, then I choose wizard. If minor magic I'd probably go with warrior.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• Interesting, I would have thought the archer beats the warrior as they're so dangerous in battle. I'd not want to be the archer, they're cowards. The wizard or the warrior for me.

• Wizard, it's much cooler :P After that, I'd choose archer.

• A wizard is the coolest, though in this scenario an archer would've safest because the warrior has to be close to them to kill.

• Archer... Sagittarius, it's my sign.

• i guess an archer

• Wizard of course.

• Warrior totally

• Wizard lol

• I am a warrior. 💪

• I wanna be like Harry Potter

• Wizardds

• wizard from HP

What Guys Said 6