When is the appropiate time to have sex?

Not time like the one on the clock, but age wise.

When is it a good time or age?

24d But why do I also wanna have sex so bad, like it drives me nuts.

What Girls Said 3

• Over 18 and is able to get married. When your well educated on both side of the coin on waiting till marriage, and what to do if you do chose premarital sex. Understanding the statistics of divorce if you plan to marry, what ones sexual decisions and choices will do to them in the future, etc. Especially with all the consequences you must face and be responsible for.

Plus you need to remember that your only 15, and your urges are just urges and hormones. You need to have better self control and self discipline. And it starts by ignoring those urges. Not everybody is ready when their teens or even young adults. It was better to marry younger when you were able to handle work, pay taxes and do everything that we can do now, except that you have to be OUT of high school. Understand that sex does not mean or equal to love, and that you can hurt a person wither physically, or mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually too. There is a lot that you need to understand with sex, and its far more than just an act.

• Whenever you feel like you're ready for the potential consequences. Not just pregnancy and infections, but the emotional part of it too.

• Whenever you're old enough to accept the consequences if you become a daddy.

What Guys Said 10

• When you are old enough to accept all of the consequences of having a sexual relationship.

1. Your father doesn't need to buy condoms for you.
    2. You can acknowledge that feelings will develop when the relationship becomes physical.
    3. You will accept having some responsibility to your partner.
    4. You won't discuss it with your friends.
    5. You understand that sex is something that your partner gives to you and not something that they do because of any sense of obligation.

• Remember safe sex is anal sex! lol other then that once you get older you can master the pull out method which when done right is just as effective as a condom if not more so and feels soo much better.. Soo ready set GO! cuz you ain't to young mang!

• Ignore her. Do it but use a condom.

• When you're not stupid which is later in life. Trust me I've been through so much shit, you'll thank me later

• When you get married.

• after marriage. you're at a point were you're hormones are going crazy-plus the peer pressure.

• As soon as you can find a girl

• 20 minutes past 4:30am, on the second Saturday after your 16th birthday...

• 13 or above. I wish I could have sex at 13 too.

• I think a better question is when is not a good time or age.