Why would a guy change his facebook profile picture from his girlfriend to something else?

Break-up in the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• ? you're over thinking.

• No I'm not saying it has anything to do with me. I think he's really going to break up with taht girl

• Initially I thought it probably wasn't going anywhere.

But I later realized this guy is not really so far away from her personality. He is not as serious as I thought he was. He wants a girlfriend probably who he can have fun with and she is case in point.

I thought a lot of these girls do grow up with time. As in, they become less 'instragmming 24/7' type of chicks and more serious about the guy they're dating

• a lot dont. beelive me. they lose their social value around 30 with the same entitled, weak, immature/insecure minds and turn really grumpy.

ego is a terrible thing for relationships sometimes.

this is why you see a hot guy with an average chick and a hot chick with a sub average guy

life is more important a trophy partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because he wants to. Stop lurking in the dark like a psycho and just look for a single man instead of projecting your pitiful hopes and dreams on things that aren't related.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2