What are some of your hobbies?

I think I found a new one... photography :D

0|1
14|17

What Guys Said 17

• Taking thing apart and fixing and things.
    Reading about technologies and new advancements batteries lighter materials cheaper cleaner power, housing , internet etc in a fostering my the world be amazing in the future fantasy/dream.
    I love to ski when i get the chance but thats not something i can do very often
    I like to create things and solve problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • photography is nice... it interests me too but too expensive if you wanna do it on a professional level. I don't have the money for that :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Sending dick selfies to random phone numbers

0|1
    0|0
  • Flirting with foreign chicks, surfing net, reading books/magazines, giving tuitions, exercises, horse riding, push ups, travel etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trolling idiots.

Hello. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Shooting

0|0
    0|0
  • Lifting, sports, getting on gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Photoshopping, drawing and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here.
    I love photography.

0|0
    0|0
  • singing drawing painting photography blog writing videography

0|0
    0|0
  • Video editing

0|0
    0|0
  • I like photography also, but don't really k kw much about it. It's more like I will see something I would have take a picture of anyways lol. I have a friend that's starting to get I to it, and I'm kind of following her lead.

I learned how to make an electric guitar a few years ago, and I am making an electric bass guitar right now. I also make guitar pickups, and wire my own pick guards with all the potentiometers and things.

Writing songs, I play guitar, bass, write lyrics, and perform the vocals, and try to make up the drums on computer.

really though, none of it matters because I will end up in a job that takes all my time and breaks my body down, and I will hate it, just because this society is made up he way it is. I wish my country would take examples from European countries rather than from the USA, whicj is a greedy place

0|0
    0|0
  • Shitting

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. talking to people
    2. masturbating
    3. having fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I love listening to music (especially AOR) and hitting on girls of course.

0|0
    2|0
  • Exercising, studying, trying to tell myself I'll talk to a pretty girl I make eye contact with and then don't. Pooping. You know the usual...

0|0
    0|0
  • Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum, until I'm all out of gum

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Learning Italian... I don't know if it's a hobby but I enjoy it and that's what a hobby is supposed to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Singing, listening to music, watching TV and movies, reading, drawing, photography, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Drawing, video games and writing short stories are my hobbies. Don't get much time for them anymore though.

0|0
    0|0
  • photography
    cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • Shopping. skiing, shopping, snowboarding, shopping, and then finally, traveling and shoppigng

0|0
    0|0
  • Baking, taking walks, doing DIY stuff, water colouring and writing :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Baking and cake decorating, crafts and yoga 💗

0|0
    0|0
  • I like painting these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Drawing, playing video games and the piano, and chess. I'm probably forgetting some.

0|0
    0|0
  • cooking, playing with cats

0|0
    0|0
  • Dancing as a whole

0|0
    0|0
  • i do yoga also exercise, reading book, learning new languages and researching about history

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd so troll you with an official photographer bib

0|0
    0|0
  • ı like drawing learning foreign lang. and gym

0|0
    0|0