Christians do you think sex before is a sin? Are you currently waiting for marriage to have sex? Or do you just ignore that part of the Bible?

1mo * Before marriage?

What Girls Said 3

• Hi :) I'm a Christian, I have been for a while now. I certainly don't know everything but I do the best I can with what I've got while I learn. I don't know so much about it being a sin but God said not to outside of marriage and that's straight-forward enough for me. I am currently a virgin and I am waiting until marriage and I'll continue to until I am. I don't have any particular revelations on the subject and I applaud guys that commit themselves to same thing because I imagine it's even more difficult. I do know of a number that did (they're all married now). I think the oldest was 25 when he got married. But yeah, that's my take I guess.

I greatly I admire and respect you for that.👏👏👏

1 Corithians 7:8: But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

• 29d

@thetundrawolf @DolphinsFan Thanks. I will. I hope to be more of the woman God wants me to be to be able to bring out the same in him.

• 29d

You are a precious jewel, and worthy to be adored, cherished, and loved. Have patience... A man will come along who value a woman in a Godly manner, and give you what your earthly heart desires. I hope and pray he has the same devotion to God as you do. <3

• Yes sex before marriage is wrong

• *Yes it is
    *Not sure (i can never tell im a virgin but i wish i can wait)
    *I just don't ignore but there are some other parts that im ignoring. Not really religious but im in a catholic school and i go to church every Sunday (sometimes i don't pay attention. I haven't read much about the bible i still have to buy one for myself

What Guys Said 2

• The Bible says that God will judge fornication. Fornication is the sacred union of sex before a marriage commitment.

Hebrews 13:4 New International Version
    Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

• It's not a sin if it's anal.

Anal or oral sex is still sex. So its still sin outside of marriage.

Those so calls girls you had sex with are not really Chriatians. They just carry the title Christian. Sex of any kind before marriage is a sin according to God's word the Bible.

Well, God sucks then, because anal is lots of fun.