Christians do you think sex before is a sin? Are you currently waiting for marriage to have sex? Or do you just ignore that part of the Bible?

Updates:
1mo * Before marriage?

0|0
3|2

What Girls Said 3

• Hi :) I'm a Christian, I have been for a while now. I certainly don't know everything but I do the best I can with what I've got while I learn. I don't know so much about it being a sin but God said not to outside of marriage and that's straight-forward enough for me. I am currently a virgin and I am waiting until marriage and I'll continue to until I am. I don't have any particular revelations on the subject and I applaud guys that commit themselves to same thing because I imagine it's even more difficult. I do know of a number that did (they're all married now). I think the oldest was 25 when he got married. But yeah, that's my take I guess.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I greatly I admire and respect you for that.👏👏👏

1 Corithians 7:8: But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

• Show All
    • 29d

@thetundrawolf @DolphinsFan Thanks. I will. I hope to be more of the woman God wants me to be to be able to bring out the same in him.

• 29d

You are a precious jewel, and worthy to be adored, cherished, and loved. Have patience... A man will come along who value a woman in a Godly manner, and give you what your earthly heart desires. I hope and pray he has the same devotion to God as you do. <3

• Yes sex before marriage is wrong

0|2
    0|0
  • *Yes it is
    *Not sure (i can never tell im a virgin but i wish i can wait)
    *I just don't ignore but there are some other parts that im ignoring. Not really religious but im in a catholic school and i go to church every Sunday (sometimes i don't pay attention. I haven't read much about the bible i still have to buy one for myself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The Bible says that God will judge fornication. Fornication is the sacred union of sex before a marriage commitment.

Hebrews 13:4 New International Version
    Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a sin if it's anal.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Anal or oral sex is still sex. So its still sin outside of marriage.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Those so calls girls you had sex with are not really Chriatians. They just carry the title Christian. Sex of any kind before marriage is a sin according to God's word the Bible.

• 1mo

Well, God sucks then, because anal is lots of fun.