How many of you are with Miley Cyrus?

• Miley Cyrus - great role model - of course I'm with her.
  • Build the wall.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• dumb poll. but i will be voting the same as miley...

miley may not be a great role model but she's also not running for president

What Girls Said 3

• Like most anon political questions, this is one of the most retardedly biased questions I've ever read.

Why is it biased? Are you. a Trump supporter? You suffer with internalised misogyny?

@Theodorable who's to say your opinion is correct? Politics is not the same as not being or being a doctor. It is ridiculous to insist you are right on political views as it would be for me.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just pointing out information that invalidates your argument. Lots of people endorse either candidate.

• '... And I said, Mr. Trump! Put. Up. This. Wall!'

Quoting Reagans 'mr Gorbachev tear down this wall' for those that don't know

• Yeah Miley can join us. #hillarbae

What Guys Said 6

• Nigga, I AM Miley Cyrus 😱😱😱😱

• I like Miley and I hope Hillary makes her the Foreign Ambassador to South Korea.

I hope so too. We can't let Trump get in, he degrades women.

It looks like an inflatable penis, but it's actually an intercontinental ballistic missile.

I was wondering what it would be like to have her peg me with it. Not now though.

• Giant fake dicks are the go-to symbols of the American Left, and dammit, they work wonders.

• Miley Cyrus voted for Hillary Clinton. She's so far off of my list she may as well be in hell.

Why? She's a classy lady.

Miley isn't a hooker. She let's her fans touch her vagina for free.

True enough.

• Will somebody tell me how a candidate who protected a man who sexually harassed women, and even harassed the victims of that harassment is "Pro-woman"? Because that is not pro-woman...

• Miley is Pan. Pence is anti-gay. You do the math

She's still a great role model for young girls, such a classy lady, at least she doesn't degrade women like Trump.