How many of you are with Miley Cyrus?

• Miley Cyrus - great role model - of course I'm with her.
    32% (6)33% (6)32% (12)Vote
  • Build the wall.
    68% (13)67% (12)68% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• dumb poll. but i will be voting the same as miley...

miley may not be a great role model but she's also not running for president

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• Like most anon political questions, this is one of the most retardedly biased questions I've ever read.

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

Why is it biased? Are you. a Trump supporter? You suffer with internalised misogyny?

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Theodorable who's to say your opinion is correct? Politics is not the same as not being or being a doctor. It is ridiculous to insist you are right on political views as it would be for me.

• 1mo

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just pointing out information that invalidates your argument. Lots of people endorse either candidate.

• '... And I said, Mr. Trump! Put. Up. This. Wall!'

Quoting Reagans 'mr Gorbachev tear down this wall' for those that don't know

0|1
    3|0
  • Yeah Miley can join us. #hillarbae

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Nigga, I AM Miley Cyrus 😱😱😱😱

0|1
    0|2
  • I like Miley and I hope Hillary makes her the Foreign Ambassador to South Korea.

2|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

I hope so too. We can't let Trump get in, he degrades women.

• 1mo

It looks like an inflatable penis, but it's actually an intercontinental ballistic missile.

• 1mo

I was wondering what it would be like to have her peg me with it. Not now though.

• Giant fake dicks are the go-to symbols of the American Left, and dammit, they work wonders.

0|0
    0|1
  • Miley Cyrus voted for Hillary Clinton. She's so far off of my list she may as well be in hell.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Why? She's a classy lady.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Miley isn't a hooker. She let's her fans touch her vagina for free.

• 1mo

True enough.

• Will somebody tell me how a candidate who protected a man who sexually harassed women, and even harassed the victims of that harassment is "Pro-woman"? Because that is not pro-woman...

0|0
    0|0
  • Miley is Pan. Pence is anti-gay. You do the math

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

She's still a great role model for young girls, such a classy lady, at least she doesn't degrade women like Trump.