HELP PLEASE booked ticket flight today and t its flight is next day?

okay so today i booked a flight online and its for tomorow 8:45AM.
it said bookiing is pending then i got a booking confirmation email saying that it has been re severed. The flight is tomorrow morning 8:45am. and i still haven't got my boarding pass in email. so when will i get my boarding pass?

won't it be too late if i receive the boarding pass tomrowo and the flight is in the morning 08:45AM

What Guys Said 2

• You can usually check in online (go directly to the operator's website). You don't need to wait for an email...

• You leaving if the person you don't want, gets elected. That why you're heading out early in the a. m?

What Girls Said 5

• Keep checking your email, usually they come right away. Contact the service hotline. If you can't reach them and don't receive an email, just go to the airport and tell them your issue. I'm sure they have the passengers saved in their system and could print your boarding ticket for you.

• Im sitting here wondering why the hell you would come on gag and ask this and not call the airline?

Get your relo or ticket # and call the airline.

• Sometimes, in the reservation email, there's a link to the ticket. I never had one directly emailed to me. There was always a link. Or you could just get there early and stand in line...

• Did you pay for it online? Generally, you have to pay for it before they give you the confirmation number. When you go check in, they give you your pass there.

• I suppose I had better be the one to ask the obvious question that you really want someone to ask, and that is. Where are you flying to, somewhere nice perhaps?