Out of all the things you've lost over the years, what would you be the happiest to get back?

It can be anything. An object or a feeling or a person, if you want to take us for a ride on the feels train to Feeladelpfia.

I would want to get back my spiderman action figure. Lost it one day under the car seat and I haven't seen it for more than 17 years lol

What about you?

What Girls Said 18

• My dog. She died when I was in high school. I feel like a part of my childhood died with her, and I feel like I'm not myself when I think back on me when she was alive vs the me that can not touch her and walk her.

• I would go back to the time when I was 13-16 and in love with a special person to me who doesn't care about me right now. We had great relations and he loved me too...

• Nothing really. Everything that goes, goes for a reason.

• Oh, man. I went da feels route.

... do something to make me laugh.

• Huh! An interesting question! I love it! This is pretty deep, and it wasn't even me who lost her, but my grandma. My dad has been depressed ever since she has died when he was 15, and he's about 50 now. That's a huge portion of his life. I hate seeing him so sad about it all the time. If I could bring her back, that'd just be really great and I could meet someone who was apparently a really amazing person! 🤗

• my childhood innocence, and my parents.

• jeez took ya long enough to ask this question hahah

probably a diamond necklace my ex got me. I took it off before a game and it disappeared.

• 24d

I had to wait for the right time lmao and you just inspired another question xD about jewellery from exes. You can ask it if you want, I cannot ask anymore questions anyway.

• I can't think of anything deep and meaningful that I'd want back. Everything/everyone I've lost was on purpose or have no need for. Only thing I can thing of is this sweater I bought at H&M. It was really beautiful and warm. It was white with thin black stripes. I washed a red sock with it. Kinda want it back to the way it was.

• All of the money the government taxed the fuck outta me for. I'd like that back, PLEASE.

• My dad and my dog Roxy

• my grandfatherrrrrrr i miss him

• All the money I spent at BAM that I could have gotten cheaper at Amazon.. RIP

• Pets that have died.

• my hair

• My childhood memories.

• My younger cousin.

• Honestly the only boy to break my heart, we are still cool with each other but he meant more to me than I think he knows. Used to talk everyday and haven't for a year or so

• My Dad.

What Guys Said 7

• A poster of Ann and Nancy wilson

• I want to say my ex freind but I know that I'm better off without her. So I'm going to go with a different girl that I flirted with and she just stopped being my freind.

• I want to get same feeling that i had when i watched DBZ first time as a young boy.

• the friendship of the girl i fell in love with.

• the time I lost studying the wrong shit

• $254. Uncle stole it while we were moving, bought drugs with it and eventually died from an overdose

• i would want to find the old me.

I was once full of life, the life and soul of any party. confident, athletic and had lots of friends. I had a good job and felt as though I made a difference. I got sucked into a world of depression, PTSD and alcoholism that im still struggling to escape from.

• 24d

That sounds tough. I hope you manage to get out of it one day.