Have You Ever Had Guests Over And Done This?

Have You Ever Had Guests Over And Done This?My Brother and his Friend came over for a visit just now. They were here for an hour or so. As soon as they left I sprayed the couch with Febreze. Does anyone else do that? As soon as someone leaves you feel like you have get their smell (good or bad) out of the furniture, before you can relax.

• Now that you mention it... YesHave You Ever Had Guests Over And Done This?
  • No, what a weirdo!Have You Ever Had Guests Over And Done This?

What Girls Said 7

• Nah. But, then again, my family and friends take regular showers... Maybe we're just the classy crowd? 😂😂

Srsly, the only time this has ever even been a consideration, is when we've entertained people with babies spitting up everywhere.
    Otherwise, yeah it's kinda weird.

You could always be like East Coast Italians, and just cover all yr furniture with clear plastic! @whitesteve

• I've heard of this before. What you're experiencing is territorial conspecifious. It's a natural instinct kind of like when a dog marks his territory only you're doing the opposite. Something in your brain is triggered to neutralize the space so as to not leave any trace of your friends or yourself, but in reality I made this up. You're not weird you may just be addicted to fabreeze.

• No, not really. I'd only care if they sat on my bed, because I usually don't put the massive bed cover over it. And pretty much all of my friends use public transport every day. It would be kinda gross if they then sat on my bed.
    I wouldn't use febreeze though, I'd probably just change the sheets.

• Of Course, @pervertedjester.
    Not that Anyone under the Sun who comes to See Me, Stinks, but it's just a Hard Habit I have gotten into, by Spraying Everything under this God loving Sun, because I Love... Fresh every Day in every Way. xx

• Nope, never lol

• Never done it.

• No, never lol

What Guys Said 7

• No, I sniff the couch and savour the smell.

• I like my house clean and smelling good. I do not worry about what others want to say. It is my house. Not yours, mate. ;) ;)

• That could be option B my friend especially if it is not a bad smell

• No, i never done that but my cousin has a issue with spraying the room with that stuff. She never sprayed any furnisher , now my sister may do that she got them ways of doing things..

• Only if they made it stink

• Only when my best friend cones over. As much as I love him, he's a smelly bastard.

• Nope, can't say I have